Dear D*Nice, I forgive you !!!!

dang what happened to ______ and ______ I thought _______ was with ______ rotflmao:emlaugh: dang yall old folks sure is crazy fa real doe one

Too Funny!

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86
Kellis, we can do this. Don't worry about me and my Frat, we won't fight, he can take the left one and I'll take the right.

On the dayum flo'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"IT'S YOUR WORLD" ain't got nothing on this hsit!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF IS GOING ON?!!!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
and the Tara and Suge's chirrens is named:

Suge Jr., Ra'Suga, Sugaresha, & Na'Suga

and uh uh uh Mr. and Mrs. Suge, (I am sked to really know)WHAT IS THE BAD ARSE BABY BOY'S name?

Jesus are you sleep?:bawling:

Vital Records send help!!!

Yeah Diva..what is your point? you keep dippin my bitness, and I am going to send my Bad Arse baby Boy over to your crib...and believe me, you don't want to see...........Tarante'!

Originally posted by Suge
Yeah Diva..what is your point? you keep dippin my bitness, and I am going to send my Bad Arse baby Boy over to your crib...and believe me, you don't want to see...........Tarante'!

You are the same person that posted "Find ole Suge a women" are you not? And now you had something going on with ALT; you tell me what is really going on? You gettin mad at the wrong peron!!

P.S. please don't send those bad little chirren of yours to my house. I just moved into a very nice home and I don't wanna have to call the orkan man just yet for pest.

Hell's Bells...I did ask!!!

Originally posted by Suge

TARANTE'?!

Oh, uh Suge and Tara, I think yo' chirrens' names is nice. And isn't it cute how the baby took on his mama's name!?clever, since the daddy thang ain't quite been worked out, and Sugarick woulda been hard to change, but that ain't my bitness!:rolleyes:

Anyway, I would love to meet them. :eek:

Back