Dear D*Nice, I forgive you !!!!

JSU*Toi

Hey big daddy.

I have been doing a lot of thinking the last couple of days. And after seeing you in Jackson this weekend I am ready to come home. The kids, and I forgive you for all the others and their drama. Can you forgive me for letting the kids call Suge daddy. I realize that you are all the man I need. Please take me back. And if you take me back we can name the new baby lil jag, he can even go to southern.

And to show you how much I really love you I will wear the su cheerleader outfit you brought me.
:kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart:

since suge has left I need my man back it is cold outside...

ATL, of course you can come back home, let me apologize for putting you and the kids through so much pain. I knew you were ready to come back home, when you showed up @ Robber's wearing those tight butt huggin' light blue jeans, and yellow shirt.

You knew wearing those colors would soften me up, and now that you willing to wear that cheeleader outfit, with the gold thong, just makes it all the better.

Now tell Suge's phat arse to stop calling you, before I have to go after Tara, on some ol' get back type do-do.

Suge if you call my house, and leave one more hate message on voice mail, I'll have to show up in Texas wearing white. So ease up phat boy, you know when I'm in town what happens don't you?

Dayum word travels fast, I got back home on Sunday, the first message on my voice mail was your hating voice. For the last time, leave my SU*ATL alone, before it gets ugly.

Tara, what's up cutie?

NICE

Damn, Damn, Damn, ATL; after giving you all of my Fish at the SCG last year, I thought I was in........

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :redhot:

Get your coat, your hat

Dayum you ATL...I told you not to tell D that you were staying with me. It was supposed to be on the downlow. All you had to do was tell him what i told Tara...that you were out in the streets with Oran Juice Jones' girl and her coat. Dayum you woman. Now I gotta go and explain this crap to her. We were restoring our happy home last night...hell we might even be about to have out 6th child...and here you come. Big Mouth!

And D I will stop calling your house, when you stop calling my house. But whatever you do....please don't wear the white! The last time women saw you in a white outfit....well, we all know what happened. We better than that. You can have ATL. I mean, man she looks good in that cheerleader out fit....ummm or so I have been told. Tell her to do that handstand thing where she has one leg tucked behind her.......well umm, just tell her to do it. You did know she was double jointed didin't you? She's no PVAlumCheerleader like Tara.........nobody is as good as Tara. But she is DJed!

Tara....don't let this crap hurt our bond. Pretty Boys love pretty girls, that wear 20 pearls. Plus you have 5 of my kids!

Suge Jr said he wants his mommy and his daddy. And ATL and D Nice's kids never called me daddy. They called me Pop!

I could not take it anymore

Suge,

You were great. And you will always have a piece of my heart and my err......... for get that. But I missed my Red Hot Pepper MAN. And I could not take you telling me how Tara did this and Tara did that.
Damn I did a handstand for you and you where still not happy. So I just had to go back home.

Plus... I think lil D*nice was plotting to kill you... you know he has his daddy's temper. So it was time that we had to leave

Miss you, :bawling:

Dear D-NICE, Suga, *ATL, and Tara

All of these men in white, cheerleader uniforms, double jointedness, and bouncing back and forth like ping-pong balls has me convinced that each and every one of you is not only dysfunctional, but CRAZY AS HELL!! Dr. Phil send help!! NOW!!

<font size=0.3>*lmao @ the whole debacle*</font>

And to think I got it all on tape............

Suge, D-Nice,

Your royalty checks are in the mail !! I think the hand-stand footage is gonna sell big time (thank God for double-jointedness).

These two new series "The Pimp in the White Suit" and "The Phat Mack Strikes Again" should take me from being a hundred-dollar-aire to a thousand-dollar-aire in no time.

Membership does have it's privileges !!!

0002BEAD-8D79-1B65-B71680B411355345med.jpg

Suge, it's all good baby, you know how we do. Just don't call my house with that bullmaneur over Toia, and we st8 futhamucka. Don't think NICE Jr., didn't tell me how you were trying to make him call you daddy, chump.

Speaking of kids calling another man daddy, your last child by Tara sort of looks like Mike Bigg, you might want to get that DNA test dogg, you know how women act when they feel neglected. I had to send Toia to the clinic, after our last child was born.

Phatback, membership does have it's privileges.

ATL, I don't want to hear no more compliments from you concerning Suge, it's bad enough you've been doing those tricks I showed you for him, you don't have to be telling every damn body about it. You just got back in the door, so that means you're not too far being out of it again. Blu asked me Friday, could she find out if the legend was true, don't make me take her up on her offer.

Mike Bigg, don't get any bright ideas, like Alcornite 86, keep your mind off of ATL, you don't want this trouble.

*thinking, I'm glad Toia's back, because those chid support payments for 5 kids were setting a brother back.*

NICE

At this moment

I'm glad as HELL to be married to a cheap mofo, 'cause ain't no WAY he'd be uppin' that kinda cheddar! He'd just STICK AROUND!

*damn, is that really all that good?*

Nice...

I would like to say you can trust me, but to be honest...I'm struggling. I might not be able to pass it up, dude. I got to get out of this lifelong slump.

It's hell when you're old and ugly...the new opportunities are few and far between. Man, it's a good thing I got SKILLS enuff to generate repeat business!!!!

WTF..Mike Bigg been trying dip in my pudding. You mean my 5th baby boy. Man Tara if I find out you been cheating on me with that futhamucka Mike Bigg...I am going to kick his arse. I know it wasn't your fault..you were vulnerable, and I know how that bad mofo Suge Jr. can be. When he gets with his 3 sisters Ra'Suga, Sugaresha, & Na'Suga, and that bad arse baby boy(that better be mine), I know he can act a donkey. And if that is the case. I can forgive you....but I can't forgive that dayum Mike! Somebody go get my knife! There is about to be a whole lot of cuttin going on. Kneegrows gonna learn not to mess with my wodie!

Phatback.just send me my royalty check. I got kids to feed!

P.S. Alcorn 86. If you are smart, you won't get any ideas about my baby momma! I'll cut your arse too!

And Tara....get your colthes on...we need to see a doctor. And to think, I had good news to tell you. the twins that I had by Oran Juice's girl....well they aren't mine. So now its just me, you, the kids...and my other 2 babies!

They lying on me...I never touched Ms T. All she ever got out of me was "light" bill money and paying to get her weave done. Then she got mad and cussed me out when I couldn't get no money out of the ATM to get her an outfit for the Bingo Tournament.

I tried to explain that MsBigg said she had to pay the milk man for all the milk he been leaving at the house. I was beginning to wonder when they were ever gonna charge us for all that milk he was bringing. Dumb mofo was bringing milk everydayfor about 2 years and kept forgetting to charge us. Some nuckas are so dumb!!! I kinda felt sorry for the fool, he was even showing up sometimes at night bringing milk. I was heading to a frat meeting one night and met him coming into the subdivision. I stopped and asked him was was he sweating and acting so nervous. Said something about being afraid I would be at home when he came by. I told him not to worry, I wasn't upset cuz he forgot to leave all the milk earlier that day. (He didn't know that Ms Bigg had tole me that he was coming by to bring her a package)

Anyway, the baby ain't mine. She just trying to get some money out of both of us. You have to watch some of these women...some of them are real slick. I'm glad I'm married to a girl that's kinda slow.

Wait one dayum minute.

First you are trying to sleep with my wodie. Then after you get busted, you are going to try and bad mouth her. You think Tara is some kind of trick. What do you mean I better watch out for her? Knnegrow you must don't knowme....you better never ever say another word about my baby momma or I will cut you..naw fugg that. You are all out of chances. Me and my girls are bout to make this trip to BR.....

Suge Jr. Saty home and watch your momma. Daddy's gotta cut a que!

Suge, we go to far back for all of this drama going on dogg, that no good, Old Ugly arse Mike Bigg is trying to come between us. Look at how he's begging these chickens on the board.

Mad cuz he thought his wife was slow, how in the da hell he thought he got all of that free milk. The milkman went right to his house, and got it from his cow. Now he's trying to wreck our homes.

My bad dogg, I can't let this dude come between our friendship, even though I found out about you, and ATL, we were still cool, as long as you didn't hit my kids. Now this trick daddy, is trying to get us about that action.

We need to start a Man Cott, against Trick Bigg.

NICE

Bring your Bigg Phatt commodity grit eating azz on down here and get a "caneing" if you feel bad. Don't worry bout buying a round trip ticket, Winnfield Funeral Home's got a double wide casket to ship yo azz home in.

Better yet, we'll put you frozen azz in storage til Christmas. Then yo boy GSUPE can use your azz for "kindling" on the Donaldsonville bonfire. Does your candy azz smell like peppermint incense?

You must be out your "RABBIT" azz mine. My friend at the Milk company said he ain't gonna let you fugg with his best customer's husband...something about me being too close to retirement!

Damn fellas, I knew that Phat Azz Suge would mess things up and Mike Bigg, just like a Neophyte, he done got caught up. Dog, leave that Schnit alone.

That's okay, ATL is too damn far anyway, I'll stay around DC and get me a babe from SE that only wants some wings and fried rice with Mumbo Sauce.

Nice, stay away from Berry Farms.

Any TSPers in DC need a man who can fry fish?

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86

That's okay, ATL is too damn far anyway, I'll stay around DC and get me a babe from SE that only wants some wings and fried rice with Mumbo Sauce.

Any TSPers in DC need a man who can fry fish?

*fell out* Damn that mumbo sauce is good. Alcornite86, we can get this thing started as long as you don't tell your frat brother from Alcorn....I don't want any trouble. ;)

Kellis, we can do this. Don't worry about me and my Frat, we won't fight, he can take the left one and I'll take the right.

86, I get scared just passing by Berry Farms, dogg if you got one from over there, make sure you get exscra mumble sauce on those wings, or your arse is shot.

NICE

Back