Dear Alabama State,

Is an ARSE Whooping By Greatness R

• YES!!!!! It Helps Us To Understand What GREATNESS Is!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes!!!!! It Gives Us A Sense of What Daddy Should Have Done Yearssss Ago

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes!!!!! It Brings Out The Joy In Having A Fellow Jock Strap Trainer As Coach

• Yes!!!! WE WANT DOUG........WE WANT DOUG.....WE WANT DOUG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Sweet NUPE

Ok........Greatness understands that you won the "Forrest Gump Bowl" last weekend against AAMU.......Mightydog, Ntelekt, Mike, and all the rest of those people that still purchase food at Piggly Wiggly.

Understandably, we, Greatness feels the need to put you back into your place as our "Red Headed Byachhhhh" So on that note prepare to get destroyed. Right now Grambling is averaging at least 25 points a game. We are going to BEAT you like you stole government cheese..........

This ARSE WHooping will be the same as the one that UAPB recieved a couple of weeks ago, the ARSE Whooping that JSUcks recieved, the same that TiSsUe recieved, and your Forrest Gump cousin.

In short you can raise the white flag. I mean this could save Greatness a lot of money, I mean the band could travel else where and perform. The football team could chill and catch up on ESPN. Doug could take Little Doug out in the front yard and throw some passes. Hymes could read over some of the future Basketball plays. The offensive line can go and hook up with some of the byachessssssss they met from TiSsUe last weekend. The recievers could travel to UAPB and tighten up some of those nickel tricks they met. The Defense could go over JSUcks and pounce those tricks from the City and university named after Confederate General Stonewall Jackson.

I mean if you guys just said forget it we ain't playing yall, life could be a whole lot easier on everyone. I mean do you guys really want your mothers to see you get beat like you're Osama bin Lauden?

So please just give up. Is an ARSE whooping really worth it?

Sincerely,
DSN......

"avg at least 25 points"

Oooooweeeeeeee, I'm sced now!!!!!!!

Did you mention Hymes?? Is he still on the team??
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sweets,
Stop writing letters and go find out some info about your own team. Or better yet, go bake some cookies!!!!!!!
:D

LMAO@MAC

I think Sweets is getting his degree in home economics, with a concentration in baking!!!!!

Sweets,
Why don't you do ole gram a favor and bake up a batch of brownies for the trip to Montgomery.
Duh Duh and his boys gonna need all the energy they can get!!!!!

Back