DEA, Send Help!

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
I just saw on the news that kids are selling their ritalin. It is being crushed and snorted, and is highly addictive. Gimme a bottle of Crown and a straw ANY DAY!

Originally posted by Vinita
I just saw on the news that kids are selling their ritalin. It is being crushed and snorted, and is highly addictive. Gimme a bottle of Crown and a straw ANY DAY!

Nita (Soror),

Have you ever tried Crown and Cranberry Juice? It's a popular drink with the Bruhs here in BR at our weekly Purple Thursday gatherings at Ramada Inn's Dock Of The Bay!

Back to the topic: It's sad what our young people are doing these days to get that high. I'm not pretending to be a saint
( I was "rolling" my azz off in the 70's), but I Thank God that I never used any "chemicals"!!!!

Hey Nita...aka, Big KunTree....aka, Big Thirsty.

Next time there's a get together....we'll do that.

SUJag96 ... STFU!

Another from the "The Teacher CAN'T TAKE ALL THE DAMNED BLAME" Files:

Taco Bell holdup suspect arrested while waiting for chalupa
AP

FORT WORTH, June 18 - It was a late-night run for the border gone awry.

A 17-year-old man was arrested early Monday after he rode his bicycle to a drive-through Taco Bell window, demanding that the crew give him all their money and a chalupa.
But, while he was waiting for the food, a Taco Bell worker called the police.

The man, whose identity has not been released, was a former employee of the restaurant.

Fort Worth Police Lt. Duane Paul said the crew handed over the money, but while the suspect waited for the chalupa, a police officer pulled up behind him.

The suspect threatened her with what appeared to be a gun. She fired her gun once, apparently missing, and he pedaled off.

A backup officer, who was on foot, confronted the man and was threatened to stay away. The officer fired several times, hitting the suspect once in the arm and once in the leg.

Authorities said the teen-ager was hospitalized Monday with injuries that did not appear to be life threatening.

Well I'll be dayum...A real life Frito Bandito

(Oh it's hard not smacking this Texican and a certain band , he might have a scholarship to):D

Re: Re: DEA, Send Help!

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Nita (Soror),

Have you ever tried Crown and Cranberry Juice? It's a popular drink with the Bruhs here in BR at our weekly Purple Thursday gatherings at Ramada Inn's Dock Of The Bay!

Naw, Bruh, I haven't had Crown in YEARS. I usually drink rum (in mixed drinks), Corvousier, or Grey Goose vodka. Right now, if my chirren don't leave me alone, I am going to mix all that **** together and drop a crushed ritalin in it ...

Re: Re: Re: DEA, Send Help!

Naw, Bruh, I haven't had Crown in YEARS. I usually drink rum (in mixed drinks), Corvousier, or Grey Goose vodka. Right now, if my chirren don't leave me alone, I am going to mix all that **** together and drop a crushed ritalin in it ...

Just don't be tempted to give it to the kids...I joke becuz I care!

Plus, I've been there. I had one born in 1978, 79, 81 (In 1980, we tried to stop cold turkey, but it didn't work as you can see)

BTW: Did any of yall tre the RumAmertta Sour?

Too much time....

on their hands.

red_eyes.gif

Originally posted by MikeBigg
( I was "rolling" my azz off in the 70's),

:emlaugh: So did I Mike, so did I. As a matter of fact, I was going through some boxes the other day, that I had not opened in years, and guess what I found, some of my old "rolling paraphernalia" from my college days. I was like, WTF???? I found a few other "items" of interest too, but I won't go into that.:D

But alas, that was a long, long, time ago in a land far, far, away.

These dayum kids needs to find they're asses a sport hobby or something....SMH

MB,

WTF; that cranberry juice and Crown don't sound to good.:eek:

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
These dayum kids needs to find they're asses a sport hobby or something....SMH

MB,

WTF; that cranberry juice and Crown don't sound to good.:eek:

I know...I was reluctant also. However, it ain't bad. If you want to dilute it a bit with sprite that might help until you develop a taste. But believe me, it's good!

Back