Dayum you TxSU!!

Suge

The Phat Mack
Man I hate you!! do you lames realize what you have done!?!?!

Man the board has been great all month. We haven't had to listen to Mike, TruDRAWS, phatback, plow dog, aamu alum, that preacher dude, ntelekt.....hell and none of the rest of the mutt pound. Qnd with the Homo offense in slow motion, we had Jelly quiet as church mice too, but now, no thanks to you frauds, they are back.

That dayum Mike is posting up a storm now, even Trudraws has some "free time" from macking the honies, and you have even given Cooper an excuse for not being .500. He can blame it on Osama. Didn't you see how we pounded these lil punks..and you saw how quiet they were....but you had to go and mess everything up. I mean I knew your team was a fraud, but you usually wait until October and November to be exposed.......but I guess yall figured why waste all that time this year huh? No need to get your hopes all up, huh?

TxSU...you suck more than a new born ona fresh tit! I hate you, and I persoanlly hold you responsible for allowing 0-10 back on the board. They were all working hard, and going to class, and getting lives until you gave them an out. I almost respected you as being a SWAC mid level team, but with this loss, I see you are still a 3rd Coast doormat!

ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Man I am pissed!!! Dayum punk arse TxSU!!

I'm still waiting

Dammit i want some answers?

Where are yall........at work? having lives? I guess yall are doing whatever it was that Jelly and Coffey were doing for the last few weeks!

Answer me Cleb!!!

Originally posted by Suge
<font size = 20>FRAUDS</font>

Looks like we are going to have to sit our arses down somewhere. I didn't think the loss of our OC was going to be that big of a deal, but it looks like it is killing us. The new OC & QB coach don't seem to be able to settle Lamb down and get him into his game.

Could you "GSU" maybe loan us a couple of plays, because I don't think our OC knows any and the QB coach is a total wash. Lamb looks terrible.

It is really sad, we have a very talented team with no offensive guidance.

Yall betta watch out we sending the Ocean to get us a play book.

Originally posted by Suge
Man I hate you!! do you lames realize what you have done!?!?!

Man the board has been great all month. We haven't had to listen to Mike, TruDRAWS, phatback, plow dog, aamu alum, that preacher dude, ntelekt.....hell and none of the rest of the mutt pound. Qnd with the Homo offense in slow motion, we had Jelly quiet as church mice too, but now, no thanks to you frauds, they are back.

HOLD UP WEEBLE!

The only post I've made regarding this past weekend was to say how nice it was to meet the guys from TxSU and wish them safe travel home. As far as the rest of the Dawgpound, they've been here all month so you need to chill with that isht!

Tigerpr***,

Is there not a crotch you won't sniff?

Suge...LMAO!!!

I only went on vacation away from the board for a week. The week of my Birthday, as I always do. Just so happens that every year we play Grambling during that time. You didn't shut me up, I did.

BTW, I'm not gonna smack anyone this week. I want to take in all the BS before the game and just see what happens. We are under .500 and jsu is coming to town. You know we don't like staying under .500 so what do you think? :D

The BackDoor Tour 2001! :D We can do that! :emlaugh:

Re: Re: Dayum you TxSU!!

Originally posted by AAMU Alum

HOLD UP WEEBLE!

The only post I've made regarding this past weekend was to say how nice it was to meet the guys from TxSU and wish them safe travel home. As far as the rest of the Dawgpound, they've been here all month so you need to chill with that isht!

Tigerpr***,

Is there not a crotch you won't sniff?

alum:

Don't pay any attention to Sugey Bear! That clown sees and hears what he wants to at that time. He knows better...he's just tryin' to front for the masses! :D

But that Tarzan...he's a whole notha vegetable all by his lonesome...:(

I wonder what kinda fit Suger is gonna pitch when we beat the hell outta the Piss Ant Pissipians.....................

Daym! Daym! Daym!!!!!

We must save face, We must save face, We must save face.

Now if TSU loses to Langston or Bama St., I think we are going to need some of those counselors like JSU had last year for some TSU folk. I know I'm gonna need one.

JSU, don't look like yall need them right now so keep them on alert for TSU.

Suge,

It seems you are never alone. I was thinking the same damn thing. Why did someone let this awful team win a game. They will be here for weeks now because they expect to lose to JSU and will surely find something to talk about or excuses to make. I never hate a team, but I hates me some TSU. What happen to all them damn seniors and starters coming back? This is really pissing me off. I couldnt be more mad than I am now.

We had the most insignificant team, with the most to say, shut the hell up. A team that couldnt score to save their life, but now they are back. What happened to them going to the concert, or hanging around in Nashville, or having some hay to move. Now they are everywhere and Strawdog aint even back. Damn it....where is the justice.....where is the justice?

I hate Texas Southern.......:redhot:

I move that all Texas Schools be removed from the SWAC and they be replaced with maybe some Georgia schools. Damn it

you think this bad just wait till B-ball season!

I dare you to say somethin bout that!

now go see how ya manz and them is doin on the field! do the practice today? I know you will be there home skillet

The Mighty Tigers will shut these lames up, at least during the game. They seem to find a way to talk some sort of noise, even thought they suck more than a hoover vacuum.

0-9,

Y'all go ahead and backa thata assa up. JSU is about to shove a foot in it so deep you'll be coughing up toenails for the next week. We don't concern ourselves with anyone's defense. And if your defense is all you got to talk about, then yo ass is in trouble.

Like the Korean storeowner told O-Dog in "Menace To Society", I feel sorry for your mothers.

AHH! GETREADY,

AHH! GETREADY,
We already knew yo arse was a hatter, cause of that ass whipping from last year. I don't give a chuck what you punk pushy arse futha muckas from JSU have to say. Now that we are struggling yall pushies talking all day do do. If you have something to say about TSU say it on the field futha Mucka. Oh! Yall was sked to plays us this year though, so you can't say is on the field. Until JSU beats TSU yall keep Ducking the Sick we stuck in your mouths last year.

Now Hate that!

TSU is not having the year we expected, but if you was sked to play us because you know we were expected to be strong STFU!

BTW: We gone be back on yalls arses as soon as we learn some plays on offense.:bawling:

Originally posted by Robber
The Mighty Tigers will shut these lames up, at least during the game. They seem to find a way to talk some sort of noise, even thought they suck more than a hoover vacuum.

0-9,

Y'all go ahead and backa thata assa up. JSU is about to shove a foot in it so deep you'll be coughing up toenails for the next week. We don't concern ourselves with anyone's defense. And if your defense is all you got to talk about, then yo ass is in trouble.

Like the Korean storeowner told O-Dog in "Menace To Society", I feel sorry for your mothers.

Tell Kent he is gonna feel like Forest Gump after the game cuz he will still be runnin and runnin and a runninnnnnnnnnnn

tell that sloppy arse O Line they better block for him this time! we dont want the lil bia bia to end up like LAMB:emlaugh:

Where is yo trailer regarding how you were Beach slapped by AAMU!!

Originally posted by Da Sleeper
We must save face, We must save face, We must save face.

Now if TSU loses to Langston or Bama St., I think we are going to need some of those counselors like JSU had last year for some TSU folk. I know I'm gonna need one.

JSU, don't look like yall need them right now so keep them on alert for TSU.

Sleeper.. ....

Where is your trailer that you so boldly predicted that you would post for two weeks "IF" TxSu lost to AAMU??? ARE you a man of your word or are you just another WUSSey pumping Hot Air???????

Sleeper,

If anything, JSU knew that we should play you this year. We should not get scared of you all again until at least 2008. Right now would have been the best time to play you because we know that none of you loser schools can beat us more than once per decade. None of you loser schools can even be decent two years in a row.

Dammit TxSU...now even Strawdog is back!!

What's next...Boss Dogg gonna make a cameo?

I hate you TxSU! I mean I really Hate you!!

AAARRGGGHHHHHHH!!!! Man I just wanna break something!!!

Yeah sleepa

we really sced of you ...whateva.

you school and your team is worthless.

why dont you just concentrate on academics cause this athletic thing just aint working man

yall suck

what happened to the defense

what happened to Hankton and Lamb

Man this is really pissing me off

I hate yall

Do us all a favor and get out of the SWAC now.

Umm MH....

..would this be considered you riding SUcks knutts? Just checking........LOL!!

Anyway...we will take care of our 8 year streak. Why don't you just try breaking into the win column this season!

TxSU....I hate you more than I hate JSU. And man that is some serious Hate. Right now, my level of hate for you is on the level of SUcks....and dammit I hate me som dayum SUcks!! You stink TxSU. You are Tissue, and I have wiped my arse with your entire existence! You suck more than a cajun at a crawfish boil!

Re: Where is yo trailer regarding how you were Beach slapped by AAMU!!

Sleeper.. ....

Where is your trailer that you so boldly predicted that you would post for two weeks "IF" TxSu lost to AAMU??? ARE you a man of your word or are you just another WUSSey pumping Hot Air??????? [/B]

None of you punks had the Heart to call me out and accept the challenge so dat be dat.

Back