Dayum You JSU!!

Suge

The Phat Mack
Man I hate you!! Yes, I know, hate is a strong word...and right now I mean it strongly!!

Do you realize what you have done. man this board was so great the last few weeks. I didn't have to sit and read stupid comments from the likes of SUcks, or any of them Bama teams...but you had to go and mess everything up! Man do you realize that you have shamed the SWAC and because of you......even AlKlan is smacking!! Alcorn man.....they can't beat ther way out of a brown paper bag...yet they are smacking! And its all your fault! What are you , a smack CPR unit? Cuz your embarASSing loss to the Ho-nets have breathed new life into these subpar programs......I mean not only did you loose, but they scored on you like a 12th grader on the sunset strip with a 100 dollar bill!

Because of you, there is a team in Bama with the same record as PV thinking they have a shot at the SCG! Because of you.....Mighty Hornet is back after getting a job promotion. Because of you, the community is coming out of the rafters. I mean even ByronW is back! Hell next thing you know Cleb's IT department will be back up and running!!!

The Icon was already going to get in your arse, but we are going to beat the brakes off you now.....you make me sick Buffalo!! I hate you!

<font size = 20>
DAYUM YOU!</font>

Punk arse, sorry, good for nothing, loosing to Bama St, weak souled punks. Your hearts pump more fruit juice than a Shoneys breakfast bar!

Suge

We are down but we are not out off the race by a long shot. JSU will beat SU and GRam, and Gram will beat ASU!! THe bet is still on!!!

If it wasn't for you...

..I wouldn't have to look at Crap like this...

m5Crq21X0bCNhWUe+XLwmIa+RU+zbOGw0180.jpg

I guess this is a pic of MH impersonating a referee, huh?

Suge

Will you leave us the Hell alone!!:D We know we screwed up! We will just have to beat the socks off some Bayou folk in Oct, and every thing will be back to normal in the east.:)

Mighty Hornet...

Boy it looked like you had the HOLY GHOST after that game!!!

Did you have a "MLK" fan wit cha' ???

LOL!!!

Um Hornet...don't get your hopes up. Beating up on our lil sister doesn't impress us.

See what you did Buffs? Now they really think they are good...

This is getting worser than I expected!

ON the FN floor!! LOL @ that dayum Mighty Hornet!!!!

ASU's lil BeeYotch!!! BWWAAAHHAAAA!! Man I am LOL ike Pison over here!! Somebody bring me an oxygen tank. I need a rescue!!! BBWWAAAAAAA!!!

See(ha aha ha) what you (snicker) did (BWWAAAHHHA) JSU!

{singing} Tupac
I bethca...You wonder why they call you Beeyotch
You wonder why they call you Beeyotch

As Dolemite would say: " And you know your little sister that you loved so dear, I had her allllllll day for a bottle of beer"

Rudy Ray Moore go get WC Gorden and tell him to send help!

ROTF@the Cartel throwin' bows... LOL

Everybody else gettin' some of dat azz, so, I guess we should too. Choooooooo Choooooooooooo! :emlaugh:

If you allowed Valley to score more than 30 pts on you, post here----------------------->.

We gone beat the isht out of JSU in Pantherland. Kent or no Kent, we're winning the game. :emlaugh:

LOL @ MH!!!!

Suge,

I wouldn't worry if I were you. You see the season will be over for who ever loses. There is a good chance that we will not see the Nation or the Mafia again until basketball season starts.

Besides, regardless of what happens, Greatness will end any and all hopes of a trip to the SCG.

Re: ROTF@the Cartel throwin' bows... LOL

Originally posted by Panthro
Everybody else gettin' some of dat azz, so, I guess we should to.

If you allowed Valley to score more than 30 pts on you, post here----------------------->.

::fell out:::emlaugh:

<h4>OK, that did it! This is an all-time low. Now PV is in J-Stank's arse with some legit smack.

SHM @ J-Stank,

Even PV didn't allow Valley to score 30 points on them. Bhwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha hahahahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</h4>

I'm telling yall, Jackie C Smith will not win a game against the Western Division all year. Pisses me the hell off...I wanted to whip their azzes twice in one season.

I hope Maytag has a job opening!

Thats Ok!

I was going to try to defend my school. But I'm still to upset to think of something right now. Damm my defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back