Dayum You DaHill....

Suge

The Phat Mack
Yes dude I am blaming you. See if you had not made that dayum Jersey post, then we would have never gotten into that conversation about clothes and style, etc. And of that would have not happened then I would have never talked about Kenneth Cole and Polo with Dirty and Ntelekt, which in turn would have meant that I would have never logged on to the KC or Polo web sites last night.

Furthermore had the previous events not happened I would have never pulled out my credit card, and never bought 2 shirts, and be very tempted to buy some shoes that I really don't need right now. It is your fault that I just used some of my Club Dreams drinking money!!! Now I will only be able to have 3-4 jack and Cokes instead of 6-8!

So frankly man, this is all your dayum fault!!
:redhot:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dtown, I think if he wasn't posting on the SwacPage because he is MANcotting, that's what he would tell DAHILL!

:lol:

Read my signature D-Town. I am still MANcotting!!

Besides this is all Dahills fault for starting that other thread. I figured that I would take the Democratic approach to dealing with MY problems. Instead of taking respoinsibility for myself, I will blame everyone else!!

Dayum you DaHill!!

:)...... my motto.... if i see it, i want it, i buy it.... My friends go broke trying to impress me when we go shopping in the mall... I make them take of ALL the price tags as soon as they buy things so they cant take it back.

Suge, there is nothing wrong with treating yourself. You don't have to blame treating yourself on anyone.

I take full responsibility for all my shopping excursions.

I am no baller like you DaHill. I am in the process of saving to buy a house. And the one I want, is going to cost my arse some serious loot. So I ball on a budget........that seeing it an buying it just because I like it doesn't work in my world. I saw the house I want, and the 5 acres that I want it to sit on. So I am trying to buy that. I guess that's the same thing.......

Yeah JSTUS I don't mind treating myself, but I treat myself when I need to. I didn't need to buy anything right now. But the 2 shirts were tight. I just loved the style....KC is a mofo sometimes.

But all that being said...it is still DaHill fault for starting a topic about clothes!! Dayum You Dahill.........

I resisted temptation and spent my money on the "project" that I have been working on. I will score one for the home team.

*walks out of room before anyone notices*

Back