Dayum I overslept!

Normal1875

A&M #1
Mannn have you ever woke up saying those exact same words.....knowin you got a early morning class to go to! What do you normally do? do you throw on some sweats and a tshirt and rush to class or do you just say F' it Im not going at all? Dont front nah.....I know most of yall be late to class anywayz......

I'm feelin' sleeeepie

Both. Just about everyday, me and my roommate would wake up late and have a class to go to. All on the other way across campuss might I add. TRU, you know if you wake up late at 8-8:15 and have a class over in West, you might as well enjoy the rest of your time in bed. I'm not even going to lie. A couple of days we just said F it and skipped class altogether because we would wake up so late and still be so tired. Man our alarm clocks used to be going off for hours it seemed like. The funny thing was that I would wake up if his alarm went off, and he would wake up if mine went off.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
you got a class in west dormitory?

mayneee I feel ya on that! I already stay off the yard and it take me bout 10 minutes to get on the yard....but the messed up thing is that everybody else be in the same boat thats why it be so much traffic when class is fin to start!!!! now that it has gotten hot I just walk to class.....instead of tryin to ride big body on these crows lol!

Did I say West.....

I meant in Elmore, but I would visit in West on the way. I'm off campus now. I woke up 10 min. before class today, but I couldn't afford to miss class. Getting too close to the end of the year.:D

And I wonder why I wake up late. It's past 12 and I'm up watching BET "uncut".

Back