Dave Chapelle

Get Ready

GR figured you guys would have a thread over here about Dave Chapelle on Oprah....maybe its on another forum.

TGO has to admit, GR lost a lot of respect for Dave after that interview. He Sucks....he is a big beyotch. GR could not have been more disappointed in one black man that he was in Dave. He had no backbone, no nutts and acted like a total victim.....talking about he needs vitamin love....NO dude, you need your ass beat.

There are people with no houses, nowhere to sleep, no jobs, and this beyotch on TV talking about he is stress out about somebody giving him 50 milliion dollars. Why wont he just admit that he had a nervous breakdown and he had to get away for a minute? No, this punk on TV talking about he got discourage cause a white stage hand laughed too loud at one of his Nikka jokes.

This dude made his whole career of off racial comedy and polorizing racism, but NOW he all of a sudden has a conscious. GR aint buying it Dave. You a punk and your heart pumps pu**y. He should just call himself broke back Dave from now on...cause thats all he is.

And he still wasnt mae enough to admit what happened....go figure.

I agree. He talked as though he was totally the victim and accepted responsibility for nothing. I was convinced when he said he called his brother and didn't tell his wife and kids right away. That did it for me. :tdown:

He still seems to be a little off. :|

After watching The Shield, Boondocks, & TNA Wrestling on DVR, I stumbled across my wife's recording of Oprah, who I can't stand - and wish Harpo really would beat her, but I digress.

So I saw it was the Dave episode and watched - I did not even make it all the way through it.

Dave is crazy, for real. Now way I have sympathy for the guy. How can you use Martin and Mariah as justification or proof that it ain't just me, something is wrong. He punked out in a major way.

That's like OJ using James or Bobby Brown has rationale for chocking a beeotch.

I didn't even watch the whole interview. Mrs. BE was watching a tape of it with a friend and it almost ruined my dinner. I couldn't even enjoy my chicken wings.. but I looked at that joker for about 45 seconds and said "this negro's high right now!!" I been around enough drunk and messed up folks in my life to know one when I see one. I aint even listen to what he said much. I was just like how Oprah got this high arse Negro on her show trying to explain his side?? Broker a deal my behind. You made your bed, deal with it......

Wait......the Magnificent Mandingo was watching Oprah???? Say it isn't so......you just read the transcripts right???

First the Fat Boys break up.....now this.....:smh:

Bengal E said:
I didn't even watch the whole interview. Mrs. BE was watching a tape of it with a friend and it almost ruined my dinner. I couldn't even enjoy my chicken wings.. but I looked at that joker for about 45 seconds and said "this negro's high right now!!" I been around enough drunk and messed up folks in my life to know one when I see one. I aint even listen to what he said much. I was just like how Oprah got this high arse Negro on her show trying to explain his side?? Broker a deal my behind. You made your bed, deal with it......

Wait......the Magnificent Mandingo was watching Oprah???? Say it isn't so......you just read the transcripts right???

BE

TIVO is the greatest thing invented since porta potties. GR heard that punk was going to be on, so TGO did record it. And again Oprah disappointed TGO. She did it again.....made another black man look bad. She just stepped back and gave this clown enough rope. And you right, his dry mouth ass was dry. He looked like he wantes some crack right then.

Like Uncle Ruckus say:

Neuggas cant do nothing right.

Bengal E said:

:lol: May have to take him off that "Hard Brothas" list.

I havent seen the Oprah show, but if this is true than ole boy has some bigger issues on his hands.

Oh well...."Tough Break Ni99@". :lol:

Watch the interview on Bravo Sunday. Dave seems to be speaking as if there is an outside influence in Hollywood.

The Riddler said:
After watching The Shield, Boondocks, & TNA Wrestling on DVR, I stumbled across my wife's recording of Oprah, who I can't stand - and wish Harpo really would beat her, but I digress.
as%20Sophia%20in%20Color%20Purple_jpg.jpg

"B@TCH, You told Harpo to beat me???"

Bengal E said:

:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

I didn't see the interview, but when I read that Chappelle said he didn't even tell his wife that he was going to Africa, that confirmed ole Chappelle aint dealing with a full deck (either drugs or mentally unstable or both) :retard:

He has a mental health issue, which is called depression. He need to get some private help from Dr. Phil.

We have several people on TSPN that are depressed and need some help.

MightyDog said:
He has a mental health issue, which is called depression. He need to get some private help from Dr. Phil.

We have several people on TSPN that are depressed and need some help.

This is truth.

Get Ready said:
They shouldna never gave that nukka money

U ain't neva lied pottna.

My wife DVR'd the show, and I didn't watch it, because I really didn't want to know how a black man could turn his back on a honest 50 million. I don't even know if that 50 mil was honest, but to think that the brother didn't have to dunk a basketball, throw a pass, get knocked the phugg out, hit the lotto, sell drugs, or make demoralizing rap video's to get it is :bawling: ....:vomit:

I just feel sorry for the next black comedian that has a hit show, and is looking to cash in, because no doubtedly they're going to get the Chappelled.

NICE

I saw the episode and just smh the entire time. Dave is as crazy as a road lizzard. Where is Tron when you need him??? Clackety Clack!!!

The Riddler said:
Oprah, who I can't stand - and wish Harpo really would beat her, but I digress.

Once again Riddler.........

Man it sure is funy how all of your "wives" TIVO's Oprah for yall. At least TGO admitted that he watched it on his own, LOL!!! But then again one is no worse than the other. Yall all some punks for watching Sophia! :lmao:

I must agree, Chapelle is crazy. I did not see the episode, but when this fool walked away from 50 Million dollars, I knew he was not playing with a full deck.

All of you so called "hard brothas" should have their name removed from the Hard Brothas List. :shame:
You ain't got to lie to kick it. :lol:

Suge said:
Once again Riddler.........

Man it sure is funy how all of your "wives" TIVO's Oprah for yall. At least TGO admitted that he watched it on his own, LOL!!! But then again one is no worse than the other. Yall all some punks for watching Sophia! :lmao:
Dude, you watch girlfriends on the regular. Sitcho azz down somewhere.

I ain't gone lie, I made a point to hear what Dave had to say.

Back