Dan Quinn needs to be fired

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The Falcons started out 1-7 last season.

My prediction: Dan Quinn will not be the team if it starts out 1-7 this season. He might be gone tomorrow.
After the loss I realized that he could be gone right after the game, and he was. Coaches have been fired minutes after a game (college or pro) ended. Bret Bielema was taken into a room and fired by Arkansas, and then he announced it at the postgame press conference. Dennis Franchione announced his resignation at a postgame news conference at Texas A&M. More than likely he was going to be fired. I wonder how many times George Steinbrenner fired a manager right after a game.

No matter who is the coach, the Falcons defense needs fixing-NOW!

I am reminded of a quote I read in the Dallas Morning News many years (around 24) ago about coaches. It can apply to any sport.

"There's two kinds of coaches, them that's fired and them that's gonna be fired.”

Bum Phillips

Only surprised that it did not come after the Dallas Game. Quinn fate was sealed after Bridgewater passed for almost 300 years in the first half of yesterday's game!

The sad part about this situation, all he had to do was shore up the defense. Arthur Blank should really think about getting Tony Dungy out of retirement.

Only surprised that it did not come after the Dallas Game. Quinn fate was sealed after Bridgewater passed for almost 300 years in the first half of yesterday's game!

The sad part about this situation, all he had to do was shore up the defense. Arthur Blank should really think about getting Tony Dungy out of retirement.

What would it take to get Dungy to leave the plush job on television to coach again!

This franchise finds the absolute dumbest ways to lose games.

as long as we beat them Aints it’s a good season though.

Don't bet the farm on it.....LOL

View attachment 10884

that don’t mean a damn thing when it comes to
Don't bet the farm on it.....LOL

View attachment 10884

I’m willing to bet more than the farm the Falcons sweep or split the 2 games this year with them clowns

Back