Dan Quinn needs to be fired

True.

That was embarrassing for Atlanta.

I wasn't worried when we were down 20-0. I knew if there is one team that can blow a 20-0 lead, it's Atlanta. Sure enough, it happened.

Too bad. So sad.

Atlanta should shut down all of its sports teams. They all suck. Pro and college. Just ... no sports in Atlanta. Spare the citizens that misery and expense.

the Saints sucked so bad for such a long time that you’re a Cowboys fan lol.

Braves & ATL United hold us down.

Trae Young will have the Hawks in title contention in a few years.

We good

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
True.

That was embarrassing for Atlanta.

I wasn't worried when we were down 20-0. I knew if there is one team that can blow a 20-0 lead, it's Atlanta. Sure enough, it happened.

Too bad. So sad.

Atlanta should shut down all of its sports teams. They all suck. Pro and college. Just ... no sports in Atlanta. Spare the citizens that misery and expense.

Hey Man, we got to have entertainment in the ATL, no matter how bad it is! LOL

the Saints sucked so bad for such a long time that you’re a Cowboys fan lol.

Braves & ATL United hold us down.

Trae Young will have the Hawks in title contention in a few years.

We good

I'm sure Tom Brady started licking his chops once he saw the failcons on his schedule twice. LMAO!!!

At least let him cut the 4 dudes who watched the ball rolling around without falling on it.

I'm wondering why none of them fell on the ball or at least knock it out of bounds. The offensive don't have to let the ball go 10 yards before they can touch it, only the kicking team.

Cowboy Statistics:
Total offense: 570 yards
Change of possession on downs: 2
Fumbles lost: 3

Old sports saying: Defense wins championships. Offense sells tickets.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Bear Statistics:
Total offense: 437 yards
Interceptions thrown: 2

Old sports saying: Defense wins championships. Offense sells tickets.

The Falcons started out 1-7 last season.

My prediction: Dan Quinn will not be the team if it starts out 1-7 this season. He might be gone tomorrow.

Back