Damn Gram

The thing I dont under stand is, is why everyone been saying its been over a New Orleans Vs. Shreveport thing and all the suspects that were arrested. NONE of them were FROM New Orleans or Shreveport :angry:

:upset::angry:

Where did all that mess come from? Its always 2 sides...

[/SIZE]
Hey Get Ready, also notice that is was moved from the Smack Board. :rolly: It was something negative about grambling...well, you know the rest.

Interesting. (Thanks Jafus)

*right click, save AGAIN* :swink:

Whomever moved it did the right thing! This Topic should have never been posted on the Smack Board anyway! Plain and Simple! Some peeps are so damn ignorant! I love smacking but not at the expense of glorifying stupid violence and the problems of the youth!

SAVE THAT!

[/SIZE]

Whomever moved it did the right thing! This Topic should have never been posted on the Smack Board anyway! Plain and Simple! Some peeps are so damn ignorant! I love smacking but not at the expense of glorifying stupid violence and the problems of the youth!

SAVE THAT!

I spoke the same words you spoke last year and the year before when it was fodder for smack directed by you and everyone else towards Southern University. :idea:

Your chickens have come home to roost (thanks Malcolm X and Rev. Wright) and I will continue to relish your angst and thank you for the big, bold faced font, for I shall continue to right click, save, dearheart. I am older enough to know that revenge is a dish best served cold and prima facie evidence is a mothafugger.

If this point I am making is going over you head, perhaps the word ignorant, which means "do not know", is applicable to you.

I spoke the same words you spoke last year and the year before when it was fodder for smack directed by you and everyone else towards Southern University. :idea:

Your chickens have come home to roost (thanks Malcolm X and Rev. Wright) and I will continue to relish your angst and thank you for the big, bold faced font, for I shall continue to right click, save, dearheart. I am older enough to know that revenge is a dish best served cold and prima facie evidence is a mothafugger.

If this point I am making is going over you head, perhaps the word ignorant, which means "do not know", is applicable to you.

:tup::lecture:

Let them tell it nothing like this would ever happen at their University..........

:lol: I like that. I'm going to have to use this.

Your cut and pasting is great lol! I really do hope that little phrase you conjured up makes you feel smart! "On the contrary" your'e the ignorant one for holding grudges because people smacked Southern on shootings that are common on that campus! I wasn't one of those peeps that smacked on a serious topic such as shooting on campus because i take shat like that to heart because i have a child, i have many family members that attend Univesities all over the States! True i believe in the saying " What Goes Around Comes Around", but when you live by it on a personal level bound with revenge then you are bound to get burned! Ojo por ojo y diente por diente!

[/COLOR][/B]

Your cut and pasting is great lol! I really do hope that little phrase you conjured up makes you feel smart! "On the contrary" your'e the ignorant one for holding grudges because people smacked Southern on shootings that are common on that campus! I wasn't one of those peeps that smacked on a serious topic such as shooting on campus because i take shat like that to heart because i have a child, i have many family members that attend Univesities all over! True i believe in the saying " What Goes Around Comes Around", but when you live by it on a personal level bound with revenge then you are bound to get burned! Ojo por ojo y diente por diente!

Bruh take your senstive azz to sleep. You're always crying about something. So now shootings are common on our campus huh? SMH.....Pot.....Kettle. The fact of the matter is that gspoo has incidents, jstank has incidents, famu has incidents, SU has incidents. Maybe this little incident will open ya'll eyes to what's real and ya'll can get out of your little fantasy world.

Bruh take your senstive azz to sleep. You're always crying about something. So now shootings are common on our campus huh? SMH.....Pot.....Kettle. The fact of the matter is that gspoo has incidents, jstank has incidents, famu has incidents, SU has incidents. Maybe this little incident will open ya'll eyes to what's real and ya'll can get out of your little fantasy world.

Dude take yo young arse and STFU! Did i respond to your reply! Hell Freaking NO, because your replies are always mindless and filled with bs so go talk to someone who give a rats arse on what you say! I can't help you got all sensitive the truth is the truth, SU has had way more shootings than GSU! I know i'm not lying, you SU folks are a trip like yall shat don't stank! GTF Out of here with that! The problem is SU has always been in a fantasy world! Yall tend to call peeps from other Universities country like yall are the shat, hell the whole entire freaking Louisiana and South for that matter is country! Man i don't want to start with yo young arse lol i'm finished with this topic! Not going to waste my time on worthless, mindless, self centered arse peeps!

Hey Get Ready, also notice that is was moved from the Smack Board. :rolly: It was something negative about grambling...well, you know the rest.

Interesting. (Thanks Jafus)

*right click, save AGAIN* :swink:

its amazing how folks who display the most hate get so sensitive when the mirror is held up. this is the same group who got upset and got sarge booted. something happens to them when its their turn. all of a sudden they become blacker than black

Dude take yo young arse and STFU! Did i respond to your reply! Hell Freaking NO, because your replies are always mindless and filled with bs so go talk to someone who give a rats arse on what you say! I can't help you got all sensitive the truth is the truth, SU has had way more shootings than GSU! I know i'm not lying, you SU folks are a trip like yall shat don't stank! GTF Out of here with that! The problem is SU has always been in a fantasy world! Yall tend to call peeps from other Universities country like yall are the shat, hell the whole entire freaking Louisiana and South for that matter is country! Man i don't want to start with yo young arse lol i'm finished with this topic! Not going to waste my time on worthless, mindless, self centered arse peeps!

You have an inferiority complex. I don't blame you because that's obviously how you were raised to feel. Prove that gspoo has had less incidents on their campus than SU. You're ASSuming once again as always. You obviously give a rats arse because your Du'Mass responded. Talk about mindless. Nothing you ever say makes any sense and that's why you get roasted all the time. :lol: :lol:

Now you're getting on the fact that gspoo is in fact KOUNTRY (with a K). That's a fact but that's not even what the convo is about. There you go with the sensitivity again.

It seems to me it's a little mixture of well since it happens at a certain campus we can laugh but when it happens at our campus nobody can bring it up or laugh at us.

its amazing how folks who display the most hate get so sensitive when the mirror is held up. this is the same group who got upset and got sarge booted. something happens to them when its their turn. all of a sudden they become blacker than black
Would this be the same as being "too black"???:retard::xeye::noidea:

SMACK BOARD:confused:

DAMN SHAME!!!!! My niece called and told me about this nonsense.... I also was informed that a majority of the students arrested were not even attending Grambling..... Still this makes NO SENSE.... When you start needing an ID to get on campus they are going to be HOLLERING THAT'S NOT FAIR.....:smh::smh:

Tigerfest use to be so fun.... Just imagine if I would not had to cook for that party yesterday GUD would have been there......PRAY PRAY PRAY for our young adults.....

GUB, thats' usually how it is. When I was there, a lot of the problems that occurred on campus was because of the locals or people visiting from Shreveport, Monroe, etc. You never here of anything going on at Tech!

Wasn't that JSU that got Sarge booted? You all didn't even let him into your forum! Put that mirror up to your face!

Impossible. :lmao:

Singing "Oh I met my baby at the BANG BANG (gotcha) SHOOT EM UP MOVIES. During the gun fight, we fell in love...."

LOL...The Deele send help

Back