Damn Gram

SUjagTILLiDIE

Grambling State quiet day after fights, 7 arrests

GRAMBLING, La. (AP) -- Grambling State University officials reopened the campus Saturday, one day after a series of fights shut it down to anyone without a campus ID.

The campus was quiet Saturday, and the few students there did not want to talk about the incident that brought seven arrests on Friday. Only two of those arrested were Grambling students.

Four, including at least three students at the University of Akansas-Pine Bluff, were booked with criminal trespassing because they were not Grambling students but were found in a dormitory room Friday, according to university police reports.

University spokesman Ralph Wilson said the incident is still under investigation, and investigators believe students may have confused fireworks with gunfire.

Students said police used tear gas, Tasers and police dogs, The News-Star of Monroe reported Saturday.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...AOL-?SITE=LAMON&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

I blame yall for this foolishness. :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: .

v2uvmd.jpg

Grambling State quiet day after fights, 7 arrests

GRAMBLING, La. (AP) -- Grambling State University officials reopened the campus Saturday, one day after a series of fights shut it down to anyone without a campus ID.

The campus was quiet Saturday, and the few students there did not want to talk about the incident that brought seven arrests on Friday. Only two of those arrested were Grambling students.

Four, including at least three students at the University of Akansas-Pine Bluff, were booked with criminal trespassing because they were not Grambling students but were found in a dormitory room Friday, according to university police reports.

University spokesman Ralph Wilson said the incident is still under investigation, and investigators believe students may have confused fireworks with gunfire.

Students said police used tear gas, Tasers and police dogs, The News-Star of Monroe reported Saturday.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...AOL-?SITE=LAMON&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

SMACK BOARD:confused:

DAMN SHAME!!!!! My niece called and told me about this nonsense.... I also was informed that a majority of the students arrested were not even attending Grambling..... Still this makes NO SENSE.... When you start needing an ID to get on campus they are going to be HOLLERING THAT'S NOT FAIR.....:smh::smh:

Tigerfest use to be so fun.... Just imagine if I would not had to cook for that party yesterday GUD would have been there......PRAY PRAY PRAY for our young adults.....

bruh you are late! please don't act like this has never happened at SU lol! some of you peeps kill me you think your shat don't stink! lol! It's not like it was hidden, the link is on the website! The kids that got arrested weren't even Grambling students they were visitors for Spring Fest! Something like this is not a smacking matter and nothing to laugh at! The Generation is getting worse, so pay attention schools shootings will increase! Good no one got shot!

bruh you are late! please don't act like this has never happened at SU lol! some of you peeps kill me you think your shat don't stink! lol! It's not like it was hidden, the link is on the website!

USA let them enjoy !!!!

We all know where the REAL GHETTO SHI* happens....

a shooting happened at another SWAC school this week but i'm not that type of person to focus on negativity, then air it out for everyone to see! I'm sure both Universities will get passed it though! Neither had a life threatening outcome so Thank God for that!

USA let them enjoy !!!!

We all know where the REAL GHETTO SHI* happens....

that's an everyday thing down there, i hear a lot about what's going on dwn there lol! Have a niece that attends the br campus and she hates it lol! Her dad is so pig headed because he's an alumnus there lol! It's shocking though for them to see it happen at GSU because it's a very very rare thing!

a shooting happened at another SWAC school this week but i'm not that type of person to focus on negativity! I'm sure both Universities will get passed it though! Neither had a lfe threatening outcome so thank God for that!

They are not sure now if it was gun shots or fire crackers... either way this could have turned out to be VERY SERIOUS!!!!!

Keep those damn outsiders off campus.... Hell we kicked it back in the day wasn't all this fighting and gun pulling...

They are not sure now if it was gun shots or fire crackers... either way this could have turned out to be VERY SERIOUS!!!!!

Keep those damn outsiders off campus.... Hell we kicked it back in the day wasn't all this fighting and gun pulling...

i'm sure it was outsiders, it's been quiet arse hell on campus!

This is sad SUjagtillIdie because things like this happen every where...Why would this go on the smack page? I bet you wouldn't think this was smack if you had a family member at gram that would've been near the shooting

bruh you are late! please don't act like this has never happened at SU lol! some of you peeps kill me you think your shat don't stink! lol! It's not like it was hidden, the link is on the website! The kids that got arrested weren't even Grambling students they were visitors for Spring Fest! Something like this is not a smacking matter and nothing to laugh at! The Generation is getting worse, so pay attention schools shootings will increase! Good no one got shot!

that's an everyday thing down there, i hear a lot about what's going on dwn there lol! Have a niece that attends the br campus and she hates it lol! Her dad is so pig headed because he's an alumnus there lol! It's shocking though for them to see it happen at GSU because it's a very very rare thing!

This is sad SUjagtillIdie because things like this happen every where...Why would this go on the smack page? I bet you wouldn't think this was smack if you had a family member at gram that would've been near the shooting

*right click, save*

This righteous indignation and hypocrisy is enlightening. :swink:

Carry on.

*right click, save*

This righteous indignation and hypocrisy is enlightening. :swink:

Carry on.

go have a damn V8 lol! It's sad that someone from SU had to stope so low to make this issue something to laugh about and if you agree with him, you are a sad individual also point blank! there is no way to get around it!

Enlighten me, what are you talking about and what was so wrong with my statement that you'd want to save it?

man she can't justify her statement, she just said anything that came to her mind! people haven't realized now if you praise wrong, wrong will be done to you or something close!

I can't believe yall are trippin like this is a sensitive situation. SU been smacked a bunch for stuff just like this.

I can't believe yall are trippin like this is a sensitive situation. SU been smacked a bunch for stuff just like this.

when kids are involved and someone could have got killed it isn't a laughing matter! You SU peeps always pull out that sensitive card shat, Give that shat a rest! Wrong is Wrong and if you don't see making a joke of this matter wrong you are just as stupid as the others that are cool with joking with a situation like this! I have to many family members at Gram and i do't find this shat funny! You say SU has been smacked for stuff like this, so you putting it like SU is used to shooting and shat but i know GSU that shat happens very very rare and we Gramblinites take that shat serious! I see why the generation of today is f'd up because some of your logics is f'd up seriously!

5 of the 7 arrested were GSU student....
anywho...
this is a very serious event and it shouldn't be on the smack page...

BUT I think the topic started was saying...people always smack SU for incidents like this like they happen everyday ONLY THERE.

What Spots MAY have been saying was the posts she quoted MADE PERFECT SENSE.

And that she is appalled at the hypocrisy put forth by the treadstarter

5 of the 7 arrested were GSU student....
anywho...
2 of the seven were actual GSU students, the rest were visiting for Spring Fest and were from other HBCU's, SWAC schools to be exact! I was referring to the people who did the suspected shooting also , i know they had to be visitors because GSU's campus is very laid back and violence isn't the norm! Judging by the arrests my logic is correct for now! They really don't know if it was a shooting or fireworks were set off! I'm sure GSU will make sure the campus is more secure so nothing else like this will happen!

this is a very serious event and it shouldn't be on the smack page...

BUT I think the topic started was saying...people always smack SU for incidents like this like they happen everyday ONLY THERE.

What Spots MAY have been saying was the posts she quoted MADE PERFECT SENSE.

And that she is appalled at the hypocrisy put forth by the treadstarter

!

I stand corrected, GSU Spokesperson must not have been clear on his information he shared on the news the day of the incident.

As for GRAM being laidback MOST college campuses are laidback. I've witnessed crap at almost every campus I've visited. Including YEARS of visiting GRAM for Tigerfest, entire home series of their season...it happens EVERYWHERE...and it's a SHAME.

Back