Dame to the ACC?

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Man, if Notre Dame goes to the ACC,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i will finally admit the ACC has caught and perhaps passed the SEC in big name teams prestige. GOOD GOSH!

The SEC lead the way and has been enjoying run as "the" premier college football conference, but the ACC has really sacked up of late and this Dame rumor,,, oh my god,,, the SEC would be forced to make some moves to "keep up with the ACCs". I never thought I would be saying that. unbelievable.

The ACC is already better than the SEC. The Fightin' Irish are a better fit for the Big 10. They are crazy to relinguish their independent status. I know their NBC contract ends in 2005. Their pact with the BCS ends in 2005 too, so conference affliation is imperative. The ACC does not appear to be interested.

NBC will renew their contract because Notre Dame is simply Notre Dame.

My Jackets will renew their series with Notre Dame in 2007 (I think this is the year, but ND is back on the Jacket's schedule).
buzzfly6.gif

ACC is better than the SEC????? Now I know you love the jackets but the ACC cant compare the SEC.

Originally posted by DAHILL
ACC is better than the SEC????? Now I know you love the jackets but the ACC cant compare the SEC.

Growing up in the Boot ( like you in Bama) one can not help but to be a SEC fan. The SEC is still tough, but in 2004 with Miami and Va Tech -- I think the ACC has a clear edge.

Besides, the up and down Jackets are 2-0 against the SEC. :)

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
Growing up in the Boot ( like you in Bama) one can not help but to be a SEC fan. The SEC is still tough, but in 2004 with Miami and Va Tech -- I think the ACC has a clear edge.

LOL@GSUPE. Your Jackets are soon to be 2-1 when they play UGA. Waiting for MH to chime in.........................

Anyway, ND needs to stay Independent or come play in the Big 10 with my Ohio State Buckeyes. That's the best fit for them.

Originally posted by GSUperTiger

yeah that FLUKE win over Auburn was about a Fluke as Alcorn beating Southern....They just had AU at a good time on the schedule when AU wasnt playin good ball at all.

Also I was talking about the ACC as it is now not with the new teams included.

Fluke win my azzzzz. I said at the beginning of the season Auburn was sorry. Let you tell it before the game Auburn was gonna drill us.:lmao: :lmao: I guess that ass-kickin in Baton Rouge and that ass kicking in Auburn from USC were flukes too.

I'm with my fellow Buckeye. Notre Dame is all Big 10. If they were to ever yank their independant status, they would be dumb not to join the Big 10.
BTW, as far as the post Spurrier era goes, I dont rank the SEC above the Big 12 or the Big 10 for that matter.

The best fit for Dame is the Big Ten, but if the ACC makes a pitch, the SEC should make a pitch also. As for who's better, clearly every other conference is following in the SEC's foot steps. The SEC leads the way and is the "CG" of college football despite these other nick-nack conferences attempting to duplicate the success and fan appeal/attendance of the SEC.

Alright, lets rekindle this 10-12 year old battle of who's better SEC-Big 10 for a moment. I will say as far as all sports go, SEC is best hands down. But football, Big 10-SEC is good arguement. Explain to me the fan appeal/attendence thing. Cause attendence is tough when you have the Big House at 106k and the Shoe 105k. SEC has more shootouts, but thats good only if you hate defense. I on the other hand, love nothin more than an old school, defense field position game. The Fun and Gun is dying and right along with it is SEC football (not that it sucks, their games are just a little more Big 10 style and alot less in scoring these days). Defense is a mainstay. Counter

Back