Dallas mayor switches parties, making the city the nation's largest with a GOP mayor

I used to work with his mother and voted for him during his 1st term but I peeped early on how he was moving. All that brown nosing Greg Abbot was the reason I refused to vote for him the second time around.. He's the typical grow up poor, ivy league educated, status chasing kune. The Dallas mayorship is nothing but a figure head position and it doesn't pay well. This dude is looking for another job after this term ends. All he did as mayor was tweet dumb shit.

I used to work with his mother and voted for him during his 1st term but I peeped early on how he was moving. All that brown nosing Greg Abbot was the reason I refused to vote for him the second time around.. He's the typical grow up poor, ivy league educated, status chasing kune. The Dallas mayorship is nothing but a figure head position and it doesn't pay well. This dude is looking for another job after this term ends. All he did as mayor was tweet dumb shit.

He got a second term because nobody else bothered to run.

What job is he looking for that he could not be Democrat? Abbott is NOT going to give him a job. If he wanted a Senate or House gig-as many Democrat strongholds areas in Dallas alone-that would have been an easier way to a new gig.

What job is he looking for that he could not be Democrat? Abbott is NOT going to give him a job. If he wanted a Senate or House gig-as many Democrat strongholds areas in Dallas alone-that would have been an easier way to a new gig.

There are several, non-elected appointed positions that he can get just by being the token, "high profile" Black

There are several, non-elected appointed positions that he can get just by being the token, "high profile" Black
Guys the current state of Texas politics cannot be understood without understanding the agenda of politically involved Texas billionaire christian nationalists.

Here is a link to add insight:

if the link doesn't open for you let me know and I'll post the whole article in PM for you.

The Dallas mayor is one of the most invisible elected officials in America. It's not like other major cities where mayors have a lot more power and visibility. When I lived in Dallas, I often forgot who the mayor was.

Wow, he was Mayor when I lived in Dallas three years ago. I'm surprised he switched parties. He was all about helping the black and brown communities.
Democrats and Republicans say they want to help Black and Brown communities but don't make a big difference at all. Trump has said it so many times but Black and Brown communities really need to help themselves and stop depending on a political savior to do what they need to do themselves

I don't believe his wife caught him cheating. Black men don't cheat.
Sarcastic Joke GIF

Back