Dallas, I'm on My Way...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
Just got off of work and I'm head to where everything is bigger state. Gotta love that Texas...can't get enough of it.

Watch out for the Po-Pos on I-20. They hang out in Waskom (exit 635), Longview, Lindale and Grand Saline.........

Ask me how I know.......:mad:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
Watch out for the Po-Pos on I-20. They hang out in Waskom (exit 635), Longview, Lindale and Grand Saline.........

Ask me how I know.......:mad:

LOL @ Taylor!!!! Bruh, I feel ya on that Lindale exit. Dem MOFOs be out there. I haven't gotten a ticket yet, but I be seeing them out the side of the road like a mug!

That's why I don't drive in the daytime. They're out there like flies. I'm going to Jackson tonight, and I won't leave Dallas till 'bout 9pm. I'll come through Lindale wide open......

It's been smooth sailing whenever I drive late at night...No traffic....No cops....... Just a bunch of bugs on my windshield.......That reminds me....I've got to fill my wiper washer reservoir.....Gotta have dat.....:D

Yeah, I saw the po-pos in their "areas". I was alert for the most part. Driving in Dallas was an adventure. Not surprise at all of the accidents and deaths reported this weekend!!! You all drive wrecklessly!!!

I'll be watching my mail for the next couple of weeks for any tickets that may have been caught on camera!
:rolleyes: :mad:

Originally posted by BluBlood
I'll be watching my mail for the next couple of weeks for any tickets that may have been caught on camera! :rolleyes: :mad:

Unless you were driving (and aspeeding) in Farmers Branch or Carrollton, you won't get any 'surprises' in the mail.....They're the only two towns in the Metroplex I know have those cameras at the intersections, and send tickets in the mail.

Back