Dallas Cowboy Fans Roll Call:

Lil' Rob

Given the resurgence of the dem COWBOYS, I want all the true fans to step up now...

Cause this Wagon bout to get FULL if you know what I mean!!

So who's wit me...who been down all along and finally gettin a chance to get back in the smack game with vengence!!

:cool:

xxx
I go back to the Ice Bowls - Duane Thomas - Tony Dorsett - 5 Super Bowl wins - 3 Super Bowl Losses, Tom Landry's firing, 1-15
Chan Galey's resignation :D , Dave Campo's resignation :D :D , Bill Parcells hiring :D :D :D :D :D No Bandwagon here!

Cowboy fan since the Mid 70's. In my neighborhood you were either a Cowboy fan or a Steeler fan. I hated the Steelers so when we beat them in the Superbowl, it was soooooo Sweet!!!.

I have been a Cowboy fan before most of you were born and will be,rain or shine.

;) But where ever Steve go,my heart will be there also.:) .

I'm a fairweather fan. I always loved the Steelers back in the day. But since I live in Dallas, I'll support them.

GO QUINCY!!! KEEP SHUTTING THOSE OFAYS UP!!!

Been a Cowboy fan since 1974.

Caution to my fellow Cowboys fan:

Don't get too excited about what is going on. Sooner or later that idiot Jerry Jones is gonna do something to fukc isht up.

I'mma fan 'by geographic proximity'.......

I guess I have to be supportive of the 'Cows' (as Randy Galloway calls 'em), since I live in Valley Ranch, three blocks away from 'em.....

:rolleyes: :D

Been down wit the Cowboys since 1990. I hate Jerry Jones but he won some points by taking the back seat and hiring........

The Tuna!!!!!:bowdown:

Originally posted by bornthrilla
Dude, if you weren't there in 1989 you are not a true cowboy fan. Go root for the 49ers or something.

How you figure? I'm a young cat! I ain't start watchin' NFL football until 1990. Da 49ers? You might as well tell me to start rooting for the Aggies--Neva dat!:cool:

Yeah, they sucked in '89 but they also sucked in '02, '01 and '00 and I was with them thru dat.

Nuckah, I'm the truest Cowboy fan!!!

xxx
:lmao: @ all y'all Cowboy "fans." Knowin if this thread was created this time last year, there would probably be 2 fans in here claimin, the rest of y'all talkin ish... winning cures all.
I agree though that Parcells was Jones' smartest decision since Jimmy J. Amazing what some discipline and old fashioned motivation will do for a team.

Been a Cowboy fan since 70's. Newhouse, Waters, Barnes, DD Lewis, Martin, Pearson (Drew and Preston), Staubach, TD, Dupree, etc.

And if this thread were started last year, yes I would have responded that I am a Cowboys fan.

HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS !!!!

How can y'all post all those names of former Cowboys and not list Gary Hogeboom??? How???

Been a Cowboy since the '77. I was 5 years old and impressionable. Tony Dorsett was my man.

I'm a Cowboy. On a steel horse I ride.
And I'm wanted . . . Dead or Alive!!!

Jon Bon Jovi send help.

Back