Daily health tips

colemancol

Daily health tips.
1. Get 7-8 hours of sleep each night. Try going to bed and waking up at the same times every night/day.
2. Never, EVER skip breakfast
3. Eat all the fresh produce you can each day
4. Make your breads, cereals, pasta, and rice dishes whole grain
5. Drink water; avoid sodas and high calorie drinks that are filled with
sugar
6. Use oils rather than solid fats like butter or margarine
7. Eat lean sources of protein to avoid eating too much saturated fat
8. Be weary of trans fat. Look for partially hydrogenated oil on the ingredients list of packaged foods. If you see it, put it back on the shelf.
9. Exercise every day. A well-balanced exercise regimen includes cardio, strength training, and flexibility exercises.
10. Eat every 3-4 hours to maintain energy levels
11. Save foods high in fat or filled with sugar (chips, cookies, cakes, sodas, etc) for special occasions.

Daily health tips.
1. Get 7-8 hours of sleep each night. Try going to bed and waking up at the same times every night/day.
2. Never, EVER skip breakfast
3. Eat all the fresh produce you can each day
4. Make your breads, cereals, pasta, and rice dishes whole grain
5. Drink water; avoid sodas and high calorie drinks that are filled with
sugar
6. Use oils rather than solid fats like butter or margarine
7. Eat lean sources of protein to avoid eating too much saturated fat
8. Be weary of trans fat. Look for partially hydrogenated oil on the ingredients list of packaged foods. If you see it, put it back on the shelf.
9. Exercise every day. A well-balanced exercise regimen includes cardio, strength training, and flexibility exercises.
10. Eat every 3-4 hours to maintain energy levels
11. Save foods high in fat or filled with sugar (chips, cookies, cakes, sodas, etc) for special occasions.

I've been extremely pleased with my weight progress and I've used all these techniques. Now, I still struggle with Number 11... lol especially this time of year.

Good points to remember.

Good Information... Just not during this time of year...:lol:

I have my 20 lbs to lose and Ill be done.. So Im ready to get started...

Well these health tips are awesome. With the help of these tips a person can increase his health. It is good to eat healthy food for a better health. Exercise is important for health and we should avoid eating too much. We should drink lot of water in a day because water helps us in living healthy and prevents us from many diseases.

I really admire the information that you people have share with me about Health which is most important for us . I have learned a lot from your posts . I have come to know that Water , Fruits and Vegetables and Some sort of exercises are so much important to look healthy .

Last edited:
Hi colemancol,
Some more tips to stay healthy.
Work out regularly,
Have a balanced diet,
Combine the exercises,
Try new exercises to avoid routine,
Stay close to people who are motivated,
Adapt to your environment,
Create a healthy environment around you,
Remember that fitness is a step to a healthier lifestyle!,
Keep moving,
Ask for help.

Drink plenty of water i.e. at least 8 glasses of water, Eat healthy food - Vegetarian diet consisting of green and leafy vegetables, Exercise daily - Brisk walking or jogging for half an hour, Avoid negatively oriented people, Always think positively and have a positive frame of mind.

Last edited:
Back