Dabo Swinney says Kelly Bryant won't get a ring because he wasn't on the team

Doesn't change the way I see Dabo... #goodOleBoy

I agree. This just exposed it for the nation to see.

Kelly Bryant won games as a starter last year including a game that Lawrence got hurt against Texas A&M so to pull this stunt completely exposed that "family" crap he spews

Plus with the Chris Broussard viral video out there surrounding the Rich Paul situation, this doesn't help schools like Clemson (and might actually get some of these recruits to give our schools a second look)

HE QUIT!!! HE DONT GET NO DAMN RING...... He waived all his rights when he QUIT in the middle of the season because he lost the starting an job. If I quit my job in the middle of the year and the company has a great year and gets a company bonus... do I get the bonus? NO!

Plus with the Chris Broussard viral video out there surrounding the Rich Paul situation, this doesn't help schools like Clemson (and might actually get some of these recruits to give our schools a second look)

I understand what you are saying, and your point is well taken, but I would not bet the farm on that if I were you. You know as well as I do, that some of these athletes will put up with crap at these PWIs, that they will tolerate at an HBCU. Hey, I am just saying. But anyway........

he left the team when he got beat out. doesnt deserve a ring..
at the end of the day, I really dont care about the plight of these athletes who go to schools with a racist ass past like Clemson, Bama, UGA or any other SEC school.

You made your bed,now lay in it.

I don't care about those schools either. We go to those schools knowing they only want us for sports and then get upset when the treat us horrible! But to answer the question , it was up to the coach and he said no.

Back