Da Brat hits Ex-Falcons Cheerleader/Famu Grad with Malibu Bottle...

Normal1875

A&M #1
Atlanta rapper Da Brat was arrested early today after allegedly hitting a waitress in the face with a rum bottle during an altercation at a Tucker-area nightclub.

DeKalb County police spokeswoman Mekka Parish said the 33-year-old rapper, whose real name is Shawntae Harris, got into an "altercation involving pushing" with a waitress at Studio 72, Jermaine Dupri's club on Lawrenceville Highway.

"According to witnesses, after the pushing, the waitress walked away, and a short time later, that's when Harris picked up a bottle and hit the waitress in the face with it," Parish said.

Parish said the rum bottle broke, causing a "deep laceration" to the 23-year-old woman's cheek. The waitress also had swelling to her forehead, and was taken by friends to a local hospital.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/stories/2007/11/01/brat_1102_web.html

F72E1E558602442BB58AA02C4908AFAC.ashx

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/People/Cheerleaders/Shayla.aspx

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
They didn't even let her ass out on bond. She has to stay in there until her hearing. :dead:

I guess she really meant, hold the lemon.

someone who was there said Da Brat really messed girl up...i mean a deep azz cut! those white Malibu bottles aint no punk just like them Remy Bottles!

ole girl pledged Delta Sigma Theta at Famu from reading her bio!!! irregardless i dont wish this on anyone..thank god her skull didnt crack!:smh:

What started it? You think she turned Da Brat down? :confused:

Sounds like it.

Ole girl probably was getting advances by DaBrat. She probably didnt recepricate them and told DaBrat to take her Dyke @zz on so DaBrat have to save face and hit her with that bottle.

DaBrat is one of the "manly" type lesbians. She likes the "girl" lesbos and ole girl was taking only SAUSAGE.

I hope the DELTA's from FAMU ride on Brat.

Damn, why did she have to do all that, just from some pushing? Folks are crazy as hell, now-a-days. She dun messed that girl up for life. :smh:

This B - I - Itch is crazy. Hopefully, this crazy Mo-Fo get some jail time for the stupid ARSE move!:tdown:

It's just a matter of time before one of the dumb mofo's do something like this and catch a bullet.
Somebody gonna take one of their arses out.

They gonna learn these DA's and Judges are getting famous for locking thier ignorant arse up.

Another Jailed and Sued dumbarse. :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
She came to UAPB's homecoming last year,you could tell she was a WAY bit on the WILD side.

She gonna roll up on the wrong chick and they gonna paint the walls brain matter grey with DaBrat @zz.

What's wrong with her and when will she grow up...I mean, my goodness. She's STILL acting like that at 33? :smh:

Man, look at this broad.

image_6020777.jpg

In March, 2000, she allegedly pistol-whipped another patron at the Chili Pepper nightclub in Buckhead. According to police, Harris beat the woman for sitting in the VIP lounge and not leaving when Harris' followers told her to leave. The beating left the victim with a cut on her face that required three stitches.

This is sad. I'mma have to put the chain back in my truck. Never know when I'll need to dray one of these butch chicks from my hitch.

Back