D.C. Roll Call (Ice Cold Bruhs)

Blue Bengal

Who will be representing in D.C.? I will be housed at the Washington Marriott about 1 mile from convention headquarters. Ntelekt, holla at your boy if you are coming.

'06

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Blue Bengal said:
Who will be representing in D.C.? I will be housed at the Washington Marriott about 1 mile from convention headquarters. Ntelekt, holla at your boy if you are coming.

'06

Blue, I will DEFINITELY be there! :nod2:
Not sure which day I'm coming yet...but I will holla atcha! :tup:

whatever

BUT, I plan on making an appearance that Thursday-Friday night...I have to be in NYC on Saturday so I can't help you guys party that night. I don't have anything against you all....some of my best friends are Alphas....LOL

TP,
It's all good. You need to be there to celebrate.

Kappa - for the chapter
Alpha - for the fraternity
Nu - well you know the new

Remember Diggs went to Howard before transferring to IU. A lot of groups use to start social clubs while waiting to be chartered by Alpha. Too bad you belong to one.:jump:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Blue Bengal said:
TP,

Kappa - for the chapter

Remember Diggs went to Howard before transferring to IU. A lot of groups use to start social clubs while waiting to be chartered by Alpha. Too bad you belong to one.:jump:

^^^Truth is light! :nod:

:tup:

Blue Bengal said:
TP,

Kappa - for the chapter

I know all about social clubs and the history of them BEFORE Alpha. Read the story of Kappa Alpha Psi and you will learn of some too.

BTW, that was the dumbest story off all time. But hey, if a little snow got in the way, Alpha obviously was not worth it. However, even if there is some truth to the story, I am glad that Mother Nature took long enough for us to create something totally different and unique. That must have been a helluva storm....LOL :smh:

Again, like whites say some of their best friends are blacks to give you the sense that they don't look down on us....I say again, some of my best friends are Alphas. Thank goodness, I was never one for peer pressure. Your LB's STILL owe me for saving their azzez on numerous occasions.

Tigerpride said:
shut it up...:shh: :tdown:

No, YOU shut up!

The subject of this thread is about ALPHA, and how many brothers on the board will be attending our CENTENNIAL convention. That leaves YOU out!

When yours rolls around in ...how ever many years it is away, then you can start a thred about that.

That is all.

AAMU Alum said:
No, YOU shut up!

The subject of this thread is about ALPHA, and how many brothers on the board will be attending our CENTENNIAL convention. That leaves YOU out!

When yours rolls around in ...how ever many years it is away, then you can start a thred about that.

That is all.

Just have some Hennesy and a Blue and White cup in your room when I get there....

Tigerpride said:
Just have some Hennesy and a Blue and White cup in your room when I get there....

The bar in the lobby will be open late most nights. Get your drinks there.

:dizzy:

Toi,
I didn't purchase the ticket to the gala on Friday night in my registration pack. The $500 was enough for me. Holla back.

Ntelekt,
You know you are not going to the gala on Friday night.

Back