"Cussing"...

yes, I'll cuss in front of my Mother, if I'm describing what someone else had sed. :uhoh: That's how I play it off. :swink:

If I slip up and say something, on my own, I'll just say excuse me, Mama. She STILL gives me the look though. :scared:

yes, I'll cuss in front of my Mother, if I'm describing what someone else had sed. :uhoh: That's how I play it off. :swink:

If I slip up and say something, on my own, I'll just say excuse me, Mama. She STILL gives me the look though. :scared:
:read:
You enjoy cussin!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I done let a few fly around my parents. It happens every blue moon.

Same here. I used to love to hear my daddy cuss. He had a certain way he cussed- used to crack me up! But I'd be dayumed if he heard me cuss- probably would break his heart. But hey- I learned from the best!

Now, with my mom - If I'm telling a story, I'll spell the word or if I'm pissed about something and talking fast- one might slip.

I was in the car with ma ma the other day and cussed out someone who cut us off and almost caused an accident. Ma ma punched me in the head so hard I damn near blacked out, and then she starts cussing them out and gave them the middle finger.

:lol: I like ma ma.

I was in the car with ma ma the other day and cussed out someone who cut us off and almost caused an accident. Ma ma punched me in the head so hard I damn near blacked out, and then she starts cussing them out and gave them the middle finger.

:emlaugh: Damn! Mane your Ma ma is HARD! She needs to be added to the TSPN Hard Brothers List. lol

To answer the question, no. I never curse in front of or even in the midst of momma. :) However, she DID catch me taking a piss while I was building her front deck not too long ago. She told me to <b>"put that thang up bah!"</b> :uhoh: lol :emlaugh:

Who cuss more, You or Nita?:lmao:

No..They wouldn't even know I drink if it was not for my little sister. We out having dinner a few years back and she was like you know shaw likes hennessy vsop and grey goose. My aunts, grandmother and uncles have never seen me drink even a beer. No one on my side drinks.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Sounds like a mama out da NO LOL LOL

I try not to cuss around my mother, but sometimes things slip. Once you grown parents know it will happen, but they still expect you to respect them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I have in front my pops.....reason being is that he's comfortable with saying so why Cant I???...:winkgrin:
Although It doesnt happen as often...

My mom.........HELL NAW......Now I drink around her...which many others are afraid to do.....She's like,"If you Get drunk, I hope u puke til it hurts....Then you'll think twice bout that JUICE"...LMAO!!!!

I have in front my pops.....reason being is that he's comfortable with saying so why Cant I???...:winkgrin:
Although It doesnt happen as often...

My mom.........HELL NAW......Now I drink around her...which many others are afraid to do.....She's like,"If you Get drunk, I hope u puke til it hurts....Then you'll think twice bout that JUICE"...LMAO!!!!

Yo mama telling you how it is, LOL LOL

Back