"Cussing"...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
Have any of your parents heard you cuss? I just call my Mom's house, the answering service picked up. Didn't leave a message, but as I was hanging up, I was like, "Dayum...etc". I know that's on there. :( :whine:

Knowing her, she doesn't care, but I just hate for her to hear me say the wrong things (which doesn't happen that often). What are your parents' reaction if/when they hear you cuss? :noidea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yep and no reaction. Once I reached the age of a grown man my ole man and moms treated me as one. I personally don't believe in a such thing as a bad word...only inappropriate for a setting.

I remember the look on my pops face in 92 when I said M.F.. I was :scared: After that look, I quickly learned how to express myself better than that, which was his words in short.

I was in the car with ma ma the other day and cussed out someone who cut us off and almost caused an accident. Ma ma punched me in the head so hard I damn near blacked out, and then she starts cussing them out and gave them the middle finger.

I remember the look on my pops face in 92 when I said M.F.. I was :scared: After that look, I quickly learned how to express myself better than that, which was his words in short.

:lmao:

I have slipped and said azz before, but that's about it.

I've cussed in front of my parents before. Not intentionally. Usually in the heat of the moment (not towards them, of course), or accidentally in the telling of a story.

Their take was/is, "as long as you ain't cussing AT me, your life is still safe."

I was in the car with ma ma the other day and cussed out someone who cut us off and almost caused an accident. Ma ma punched me in the head so hard I damn near blacked out, and then she starts cussing them out and gave them the middle finger.

:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Not really, but when I am back at home for the summer and my lil brothers(12-13 yrs old) starting trying to buck, I let em have it. And if yo friend jump in, awww girl :lmao:!

I've cussed in front of my parents before. Not intentionally. Usually in the heat of the moment (not towards them, of course), or accidentally in the telling of a story.

Their take was/is, "as long as you ain't cussing AT me, your life is still safe."

LMAO, same with me. :emlaugh:

I can count on one hand how many times i've cussed in front of my mom. It all happened as an adult and I apologized each time. She just kinda laughed and said "I wonder where you got that from".

I got a shot in the arse and my mom was standing outside the hospital room and she heard me say "SHAT!!!!". That was the ONLY time.

Have any of your parents heard you cuss? I just call my Mom's house, the answering service picked up. Didn't leave a message, but as I was hanging up, I was like, "Dayum...etc". I know that's on there. :( :whine:

Knowing her, she doesn't care, but I just hate for her to hear me say the wrong things (which doesn't happen that often). What are your parents' reaction if/when they hear you cuss? :noidea:
Yes all the time.
Wait, I'm still alive!! I guess I haven't then.

Back