Culberson, Mason may have decision on Bell by today

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SLT said:
Thanks for the compliment. :tup:

Anyhoo....our so called rich tradition as you put it has nothing to do with what is going on NOW!
I know this. Bell needs to go. I agree a school like JSU should have never hired him. My only point is if TP can talk about everyone else program, then JSU can be talked about to. Talk about AAMU and I will talk about JSU.

CEE DOG said:
I know this. Bell needs to go. I agree a school like JSU should have never hired him. My only point is if TP can talk about everyone else program, then JSU can be talked about to. Talk about AAMU and I will talk about JSU.

Point taken.

Nonchalant said:
Well, since you've been following it longer than I have, would you mind answering my question and removing the veil from my eyes? :tup:

...Carry On..
Sorry son that can't be lifted. Some people are just born that way.

CEE DOG said:

But you don't deser...never mind.

...Carry On..

JSUTigress92 said:
Was an announcement made or not? And if so...what was said?
Not yet. Might be tommorow before we hear anything. The fact that its taking as long as it has works against Bell, IMO. Mason obviously likes him and you know he has Culberson's support. So if they were sure about retaining him, I think they would've made that annoucement quickly. The fact that Mason is really weighing this decision is doesn't bode as well for Bell as some may think. I'm not saying he won't be retained, but it appears to be up in the air right now.

<of course, as soon as I post this, there will probably be an announcment announing his retention>

Nonchalant said:
TRANSLATION: "No I can't because I'd by lying."

:tup: 'Preciate it, yo.

...Carry On..
Dude, go to the band board or something. The history BCF is something you don't understand so I want go there with you.

CEE DOG said:
Dude, go to the band board or something. The history BCF is something you don't understand so I want go there with you.

Apparently you don't either , I'm just trying to have an intelligent conversation but I see I've stepped on your toe, yo. It's all good.

...Carry On..

SLT, Nonchalant,

Why are you all even entertaining this clown? He already said that he's just mad because TP got his panties in a bunch.

CEE DOG said:
That was not the point I was making smarty-pants. :argue: TP always degrades every one else program, so I was basically telling him to look in the mirror. Once again the truth hurts.

Your talent is worse than ours....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
They don't understand MD. You JSU people are crazy. Everyone is so intimidated by you. :scared: Yet a strong program was destroyed under Hughes in 3 years. Wake up nobody is fooled but you. Bell pimped you and laughed in your face. Now how degrading is that?

AAMU Alum said:
Yet you got your arses kicked by our talent, so what lesson should you have learned from that?

Anyone that boasts about defeating a James Bell-coached team is beyond s _ d!... :smh:

...Carry On..

Nonchalant said:
Anyone that boasts about defeating a James Bell-coached team is beyond _ _ _!...
...Carry On..

You're such a fool! TP is here proclaiming Bell's coaching prowess, and you post this. You nsm folks need to get in the loop with the older folks, so you don't make fools of yourself...!!

CEE DOG said:
Bell pimped you and laughed in your face.
What's even worse is that he actually got some of 'em thinking he's a good coach.
Nevermind the running clock, not crossing the 50 (twice), the one yard game, the 6-17 record and the two 4th place finishes in the East.....

:scared:

CEE DOG said:
They don't understand MD. You JSU people are crazy. Everyone is so intimidated by you. :scared: Yet a strong program was destroyed under Hughes in 3 years. Wake up nobody is fooled but you. Bell pimped you and laughed in your face. Now how degrading is that?

Bruh, your program is in no better shape than mine...deal with it...face it. Your team is only 7-4 becasue of the weaker schedule. You got blown out by TNState and schooled by Peanut. All of the teams on our schedule are the same except for the fact that we played two of the top teams in the country (NWState and Hampton) and you played 0-10 SSU and 0-10 TxSo. Bell could have had a winning season with Jones schedule. You all will wake up one of these days.

mighty hornet said:
What's even worse is that he actually got some of 'em thinking he's a good coach.
Nevermind the running clock, not crossing the 50 (twice), the one yard game, the 6-17 record and the two 4th place finishes in the East.....

:scared:

MH, didn't your dumb coach cost you the game against SU?

Don't worry ..when all is said and done...all of your programs are going to look :( compared to ours. Bell is going to be the best coach in JSU history. You all just don't know enough football to realize it yet.

Tigerpride said:
with it...Bell could have had a winning season with Jones schedule. You all will wake up one of these days.

Bell didn't have a winning season with a high school schedule.

Back