Culberson, Mason may have decision on Bell by today

mighty hornet said:
What's even worse is that he actually got some of 'em thinking he's a good coach.
Nevermind the running clock, not crossing the 50 (twice), the one yard game, the 6-17 record and the two 4th place finishes in the East.....

:scared:
That's the funny part MH, They say JSU has so much history and our program is so sorry,but JSU has been the laughing stock of I-AA for the last 5 years. Even when Cooper took us 5-6 we never had a running clock used on us. That set BCF back for 100 years(Thanks TGO).

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tigerpride said:
Don't worry ..when all is said and done...all of your programs are going to look :( compared to ours. Bell is going to be the best coach in JSU history. You all just don't know enough football to realize it yet.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Where are your sponsors? Mafia members: Come quick and get your boy!! I know he's been a moron most of his existence on this forum, but he is really gone off the deep end! His defense of Bell has him in a deep state of confusion! He's worse than he's ever been! If you care about him, you will seize him and get him some psychological help!

All we tried to tell the JSU Mafia is that if you have an establilshed Program, you need to hire a coach that is an established headcoach. But if you don't you have to develop one. When we hired Cooper we wanted someone who could start building a Program and you have seen the results over the last three years, but I will have to admit that we had a very good D2 Team.

AAMU said:
Where are your sponsors? Mafia members: Come quick and get your boy!! I know he's been a moron most of his existence on this forum, but he is really gone off the deep end! His defense of Bell has him in a deep state of confusion! He's worse than he's ever been! If you care about him, you will seize him and get him some psychological help!
:lol::lol:

TP's irrational hero worship of Bell is almost scary.
:scared::scared:

He actually said and I quote, "(James) Bell is the best thing to ever happen to JSU football"

:smh::smh:

AAMU Alum said:
You're such a fool! Lobo-pride is here proclaiming Bell's coaching prowess, and you post this. You nsm folks need to get in the loop with the older folks, so you don't make fools of yourself...!!

You A&M folks get Valley'er by the post. :smh:

Why are you all even on this post?

...Carry On..

AAMU Alum said:
Bell didn't have a winning season with a high school schedule.

That was funny but now back to the facts...

SSU and TxSO would have been wins for Bell. Jones ain't no better than Bell.

Tigerpride said:
That was funny but now back to the facts...

SSU and TxSO would have been wins for Bell. Jones ain't no better than Bell.

Funny....but true! The FACT is that his arse was 1-9 as a high school coach. How in hell did you expect any better from him on the collegiate level?

Jones is a hell of alot better than Bell!!

AAMU Alum said:
Jones is a hell of alot better than Bell!!

Well if that makes yall happy, and makes you think he'll EVER lead you to a SWAC title then maybe you all are as smalltime as everyone says you are.

LS Syndicate said:
Well if that makes yall happy, and makes you think he'll EVER lead you to a SWAC title then maybe you all are as smalltime as everyone says you are.
No player, small time is when your head coach laughs in your Alumni face and tells you he is the coach not you. Need any more examples. :smh: :smh:

CEE DOG said:
No player, small time is when your head coach laughs in your Alumni face and tells you he is the coach not you. Need any more examples. :smh: :smh:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. :rolleyes:
Same ol' borrowed isht everyone else has been spewin'........
And you are still beneath us,
no one still knows who you are, so keep on talkin'
Maybe someone will listen and realize that there is a school in Huntsville.

TP got your panties in a bunch and now you trying to find your way in any JSU thread, no matter how stupid your post is.
Pathetic and _ _ d. :shame:

LS Syndicate said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. :rolleyes:
Same ol' borrowed isht everyone else has been spewin'........
And you are still beneath us,
no one still knows who you are, so keep on talkin'
Maybe someone will listen and realize that there is a school in Huntsville.

TP got your panties in a bunch and now you trying to find your way in any JSU thread, no matter how stupid your post is.
Pathetic and _ _ d. :shame:

Truth hurts huh? That is why your school is in the position it's in now. :lol:

CEE DOG said:

Smalltime is an empty trophy case.....LOL If we wanted a Jones type coach, we could have kept Hughes. It might take you all some time to see it but when Bell gets a contract extension and builds the only true program in the SWAC...you all will be so far behind the curve that you will never catch up.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I JUST SAW ON THE NEWS THAT WE ARE KEEPING THAT BATCH ANOTHER YEAR !!!!

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Bell to return for third season at JSU

http://clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041123/SPORTS030101/41123009

November 23, 2004
Bell to return for third season at JSU

The Clarion Ledger

James Bell is being retained as the Jackson State football coach, the school announced today.

Bell, who has one year remaining on a three-year contract, has coached the Tigers to 2-10 and 4-7 records in his two seasons since replacing Robert Hughes.

Many fans have voiced their displeasure in the direction of the football program under Bell. The team won seven games and lost four in each of the final three seasons under Hughes. Bell's two seasons as coach mark the first time JSU has had consecutive losing records since the 1969-70 seasons.

No other details of the decision were announced.

hugelaugh.gif
@ TP and Alum!

Makaho 2.0 said:
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

LOL. Could've told you that 2 weeks ago. lol

Hopefully, it'll all improve Mak. :tup:

It's almost like Mason and Culberson are joining in with Bell to say "UCKF the alumni and fans." :smh:

The guy simply aint HC material.

oh well, look for another season of embarrassments for jsue.
:smh:

Makaho 2.0 said:
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I don't mean to laugh, but that's funny!!
:lol::lol:

Makaho 2.0 said:
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Um, Gee Mak...tell us how you really feel about that BATCH :read: :read: :read:

Back