CSI: Miami

cat daddy

Any fans of CSI: Miami on the board? If so, what did you think of the first episode for the new season?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It was pretty good up until the ending for me. I was flipping around a missed a few bits and pieces. Monday is my heavy TV night (MNF, Raw, NASCAR wrap up, etc.) So I don't understand why he (Diablo) went back to kill what's her name (I forgot). And what happened to the gang, they were getting ready to have a universal right?? Surely the death of Diablo and the arrest of some didn't take down this mighty gang. But I hadn't really watched it that more before, I'm more of a regular and :NY person, but I was like hey I might need to get into this! What a funeral!!!!

I thought the episode was really good and full of action, last night. I kept flipping back and forth, between the football game and that show. :tup:

Bengal E said:
It was pretty good up until the ending for me. I was flipping around a missed a few bits and pieces. Monday is my heavy TV night (MNF, Raw, NASCAR wrap up, etc.) So I don't understand why he (Diablo) went back to kill what's her name (I forgot). And what happened to the gang, they were getting ready to have a universal right?? Surely the death of Diablo and the arrest of some didn't take down this mighty gang. But I hadn't really watched it that more before, I'm more of a regular and :NY person, but I was like hey I might need to get into this! What a funeral!!!!

The house keeper could id Diablo. He was the one that raped her and probably the person that put them (the gang) in touch with the golf club sales guy.

It will be interesting to see how Horatio's confession unfolds over the course of the season.

Well heck so could the white chick. And she was the one who made bail for lil' dude to get out and be murdered. And she already confessed to all that. I woulda had to get her first.....

What confession?? Refresh my memory, please. Long week......

I like that show it is so full of action.... unlike the regular CSI they use guns..... 'don't get it twisted' (Ebony, ANTM) though I like the regular CSI the best and I hate :NY it just really don't make sense to me

Bengal E said:
Well heck so could the white chick. And she was the one who made bail for lil' dude to get out and be murdered. And she already confessed to all that. I woulda had to get her first.....

What confession?? Refresh my memory, please. Long week......

The show started off with Horatio at the church talking to the Cardinal from N.Y. Based upon the convo, something happened when Horatio lived/worked in NYC and it has been haunting him for years. Something about blood on his hands. The show ended with Horatio going back to the church.

The white girl paid the fee for the guy to get out and attend what was supposed to be his mothers funeral. He was set up by the gang because he was selling drugs and that was against the rules for the gang.

Back