• BAMA ST

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • BAMA A&M

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • VALLEY

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters

TIger Recruiter I

WHICH DANCING SQUAD IS GOING TO KILL THIS SONG ?

1.SU

2.TXSO

3.JSU
AFTER THAT ITS A TOSS UP FOR ME

PVU

VALLEY

BAMA ST

BAMA A&M

BLUFF

GSU

ASU

Whoever performs to "Crazy In Love", I hope they shake that azz like Beyonce did on the BET Awards show.

Originally posted by JSU
Whoever performs to "Crazy In Love", I hope they shake that azz like Beyonce did on the BET Awards show.

I heard the "Golden Girls" from UAPB were shaking that azz like Beyonce.

all of the above:(
Lets put a conference wide ban on the song after week 3....unless of course the band's dancers are bouncin dat azz like Beyonce

Originally posted by BLUEBENGAL
I heard the "Golden Girls" from UAPB were shaking that azz like Beyonce.

Yes, they did that!!!! Props to UAPB's Golden Girls for doing that!!

to tell u the truth...im gonna go with UAPB..its funky as heyal..and i heard SU's version is a fool too..oh yea and the Golden girls from UAPB...lawd have mercy..props to them girls on that song:eek2: :eek2:

So far, I have only heard 2 schools play it. TxSU and SU! TxSU's was good however SU's was:eek2:

Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior
Yes, they did that!!!! Props to UAPB's Golden Girls for doing that!!

Man! Extra props to the UAPB Golden Girls! They worked "Crazy in Love" almost better than Beyonce' herself! They got mad house for that routine! Now, Alcorn's G.G.'s, they danced to the same thing. They weren't so hot! UAPB's golden girls definelty showed them out! Those girls are bad, they fine too! They are definetly the bomb this year! They proved who the real golden girls are! UAPB!

Back