CP3 showing HBCUs support in the bubble

Would be nice to see him present the HBCUs that are partnered with Nike/Jordan with these shoes. Also come out with a limited number for the public to go after. I'm sure CP3s shoe line could use that extra push

Would be nice to see him present the HBCUs that are partnered with Nike/Jordan with these shoes. Also come out with a limited number for the public to go after. I'm sure CP3s shoe line could use that extra push

I have tagged him so many times on Twitter with this idea.

The schools would make a killing because they would probably sell out in minutes and it brings awareness.

I''ve also pushed for them to work with HBCU alums on shoe designs/colorways (clothing as well) and drop them in limited release. Easy money

CP3 always shows love to the North Carolina HBCUS.

I used to think all athletes are just dumb c00ns for going to those big white schools, but to me it looks like some of them have always had
love for HBCUS, but the white schools were giving them money under the table.
That's always what it has been. Money to a poor family is a gold mine. They even move the kids families to the area and give the parents jobs in some cases.

The minute the HBCU or the small school does it, then it is a crime. Props to CP3!

I have tagged him so many times on Twitter with this idea.

The schools would make a killing because they would probably sell out in minutes and it brings awareness.

I''ve also pushed for them to work with HBCU alums on shoe designs/colorways (clothing as well) and drop them in limited release. Easy money
Just received a notification from an ohio state alum that theirs and a number of other bcs schools will have a nike release of their shoes soon.

WNBA HBCU night...

LA Sparks

241998886_10160214779728488_4547610705929486761_n.jpg
E_NC_7EVIAQkVPE

Back