Country Goes Rap? We Are Seriously Doomed as a Nation Now.

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
now hold da fugg on,, I thought I had seen everything,,, but go to this site and just click through and listen/look. you have got to be freaking kidding me. i thought that the last people that would hold out against secular progressive America would be deep south, true southern, country music type folk/artists. you have got to be kidding me.

Colt Ford, country rappin'?

What is this crap? This will never go over with the majority of white southern country folk, but maybe I'm all wet on this one and don't understand the changing demographics of the south, esp in areas like Athens, GA/around Atlanta where you got an amazing mixing of all cultures. But still,, if this becomes big, I will stand corrected and come back to this thread and appologize. i mean you have got to be kidding me. surely this guy is a fraud just trying to tap into a market of some kind. i mean,, the gobs blast rap and now you got one going to rap with messages with the same premise as authentic rap???? if this takes off and they take over rap,, oh my goodness, i will be TOO THROUGH. :confused:

also,,, be sure to click on "Video" too. that one is really a trip. i mean,,, stop it already. (enter that "WTF????" avatar here)

Back