Could this be why Jsu AD was crying?

bluedog,
The JSU AD that was crying cause A&M dropped them is Jacksonville State in Alabama. The story in that article is about Jacksonville University in Florida.

TP,
Everybody makes mistakes.
:D

It appears that cuts like this are becoming a growing trend among NCAA institutions. SMU announced yesterday that it is cutting its track and field program...one of the best programs in the nation.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
bluedog,
The JSU AD that was crying cause A&M dropped them is Jacksonville State in Alabama. The story in that article is about Jacksonville University in Florida.

TP,
Everybody makes mistakes.
:D

Thanks MH, but do you think that he may be next in line? I mean think about it why in the world raise that much "L" about a school dropping you, a SWAC school at that.

Originally posted by bluedog
Thanks MH, but do you think that he may be next in line? I mean think about it why in the world raise that much "L" about a school drooping you, a SWAC school at that.

Now I agree with that.

Thanks MH, but do you think that he may be next in line? I mean think about it why in the world raise that much "L" about a school drooping you, a SWAC school at that.

This is what I call trying to save face....LOL

...and CEE DOG co-signed. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tigerpride
This is what I call trying to save face....LOL

...and CEE DOG co-signed. :rolleyes:

Noooo this is what's called acknowledgement and still making a point, grown folks do that from time to time.

I speak on facts not speculation TP. The state of Alabama is in a deficit. That means every school besides UA and AU will get a cut. JxSu is a small school that does not have a strong athletic following so therefore they need money. When in a crunch the school may cut the AD and make a coach hold this position. It has happened before.

Originally posted by Kenn Rashad
It appears that cuts like this are becoming a growing trend among NCAA institutions. SMU announced yesterday that it is cutting its track and field program...one of the best programs in the nation.

I did not hear this about SMU. But what you said about college sports in general is true.

Thanks MH, but do you think that he may be next in line? I mean think about it why in the world raise that much "L" about a school dropping you, a SWAC school at that.

Another thing that is not being mentioned in this whole AAMU-Jax State thing is that AD Jim Fuller was Jacksonville State's Head Coach from somewhere around 78-83. He knows first hand that the AAMU and Jax State game is big bucks more so for Jax State. It all comes down to money. I think if there was not a mandate for SWAC schools to have each other on schedule, I believe AAMU and Jax State would still be playing. AD Martin just chose to keep the games that would make the school the most money. But anyway...............,

Originally posted by BulldogM.Ed.23
<----sending up a prayer for bluedog

Thanks a lot but you can keep um, from the looks of that trophy case they aren't doing much for you.

Thanks a lot but you can keep um, from the looks of that trophy case they aren't doing much for you.
TSPN 1st Chapter of Sports verse 1 says: Thou shall not smack on the sports board or Kenn and Fiyah shall banneth thee

Back