kellis

SU Jags!!!
Live-in boyfriend confronts husband, wife having sex
Woman says both men now kicked out of apartment
By TIM EBERLY

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Friday, August 22, 2008

On this day, three was a crowd.

Until Sunday, 35-year-old Carla Ramson lived in an apartment in southwest Atlanta with two men she identified as her husband and live-in boyfriend, according to an Atlanta police report.

Both men were arrested after they got into a fight at their apartment in the 2900 block of Third Avenue, possibly because one got jealous of the other.

The husband, Tracy Lee, 25, was arrested on charges of aggravated assault and battery, and was released Tuesday from the Fulton County Jail on $25,000 bond.

The boyfriend, Michael Reed, 21, is facing charges of aggravated assault and possession of a knife during the commission of a felony. He, too, got out of jail on Thursday, after posting $35,000 bond.

The incident happened at 11:30 a.m. Sunday.

Ramson told police that she and Lee were having sex in her bedroom, while Reed was sitting in the living room, the report said.

Apparently that didn?t sit well with Reed. He got angry and demanded that Ramson and Lee let him in the bedroom, the report said. Reed somehow got into the bedroom and pushed Lee, the woman told police.

"Cougar" Gone Wild

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

How do people find themselves in these screwed up arrangements? :confused: All these "cougars" running loose and Reed hooked up with this one?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
How do people find themselves in these screwed up arrangements? :confused: All these "cougars" running loose and Reed hooked up with this one?

Man Reed had it made. I bet he just chilled all day long while Lee took care of him and the wife. Lee is a straight punk.

See it's like it's all cool at first,

but then she starts moaning way more with me, making sounds
you never even heard her make before.
Then you hear that "OOOOOOOOO Tonnny sh@t!!!!!"

Then you wanna fight :lmao:

The sad thing is, she put both of them sorry muthphuggas out and had two new fools moved in before they could get out of jai.

When reached by phone Thursday afternoon, Ramson said that both men no longer lived there and she wasn?t going to worry about it. But she said she couldn?t talk because she had company over, and asked a reporter to call her later.

She could not be reached later.

:lol:

"When reached by phone Thursday afternoon, Ramson said that both men no longer lived there and she wasn?t going to worry about it. But she said she couldn?t talk because she had company over, and asked a reporter to call her later.

She could not be reached later."

This ho here :lmao:
I bet she fine as h3ll :lmao:

*record scratches* Hold da f up!!! Since when is 35 considered "cougar" age? :angry: :upset:

It is when you 21...LOL

Man she just hornier than a scrimma goat...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Man the good old days...:ebrow::ebrow:

Live-in boyfriend confronts husband, wife having sex

WTH???????

Woman says both men now kicked out of apartment

On this day, three was a crowd.

Until Sunday, 35-year-old Carla Ramson lived in an apartment in southwest Atlanta with two men she identified as her husband and live-in boyfriend, according to an Atlanta police report.

Both men were arrested after they got into a fight at their apartment in the 2900 block of Third Avenue, possibly because one got jealous of the other.

The husband, Tracy Lee, 25, was arrested on charges of aggravated assault and battery, and was released Tuesday from the Fulton County Jail on $25,000 bond.

The boyfriend, Michael Reed, 21, is facing charges of aggravated assault and possession of a knife during the commission of a felony. He, too, got out of jail on Thursday, after posting $35,000 bond.

The incident happened at 11:30 a.m. Sunday.

Ramson told police that she and Lee were having sex in her bedroom, while Reed was sitting in the living room, the report said.

Apparently that didn?t sit well with Reed. He got angry and demanded that Ramson and Lee let him in the bedroom, the report said. Reed somehow got into the bedroom and pushed Lee, the woman told police.

Lee returned the favor, pushing Reed onto a table lamp, the report said.

Reed then picked up a glass vase and hit Lee in the face, he told police.

Lee retaliated by getting a knife and trying to stab Reed several times, Reed told police.

When police arrived, Reed was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital for injuries, and both were eventually taken to jail.

When reached by phone Thursday afternoon, Ramson said that both men no longer lived there and she wasn?t going to worry about it. But she said she couldn?t talk because she had company over, and asked a reporter to call her later.

She could not be reached later.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/me...onts_couple.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

Re: Live-in boyfriend confronts husband, wife having sex

:retard: Da hell (thanks Nita)

She had company over, who? Another dude she had to have sex with? :smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And ya'll wonder why some men end up saying:

"I don't know what happened".
"I have no idea how she got stabbed 59 times".
"I blanked out and when I came around, there was blood everywhere".

Don't nobody do shat to you you don't let them do. Them nuccas liked the poontang enough to "take turns" hitting it on the regular and wasn't nobody complaining until they felt shortchanged. That nucca wanted to be let in, not sitting outside the door. Go ahead chick.

She ain't a ho. She's a woman who "maximizes her opportunities." :happydance:

She may or may not be fine, but one damn thangs for sho, she know how to work her men and her moneymaker. Take it to the bank.

Jerry Springer send help! :lmao:

Back