Cops shoot black man for taking hands out of pocket too fast

Bighead

They ordered him to and still shot him
The war on black people is here

This shows even if we follow orders they will still find a way to shoot you

Stay safe black ppl

I keep telling yall, it's coming to a head, slowly, we have no protection

Ok let's stop with the bullshit. If this dude would have run in my house trying to hide I would have shot his ass.

I think we have to step back and call a spade a spade. His ass violated someone else's home running from police. This is not a Philando Castile situation. We want to pull the race card when this happens. Now I could see if the dude was on the street in the open but he removed all hope by violating the home of someone else.

Also I have a teenage son and if you run up in my home violating my space then I want the cops to bust a cap in your ass also.

Now I have to spend time wondering for the rest of my life if fool is going to run up inside of my home. What if my wife is there alone.

This ain't TV.

Last edited:

Stay safe black ppl

Apparently this kid was in the backyard of another house while running from the cops prior to being shot by the police. He was literally asking for trouble and got it.

Apparently this kid was in the backyard of another house while running from the cops prior to being shot by the police. He was literally asking for trouble and got it.

That's what I'm saying...we jump on bullshit. He may not have had a gun but shit...you running from cops and run in someone else's home. Hell if the wrong home owner would have been there the cops would have been called because the owner shot his ass.

Stay safe black ppl

He really didn't follow orders. They asked him to put his hands up and he first walks from wherever he was hiding toward the car before only putting ONE hand up. Then he's shot after trying to get his second hand out of his pocket.

I keep saying we can't get away with shit with the police like white folks do. All that boy had to do was put both his hands up when they first asked him and he probably still would have been alive, even though he shouldn't have broken into someone house in the first damn place.

Ok let's stop with the bullshit. If this dude would have run in my house trying to hide I would have shot his ass.

I think we have to step back and call a spade a spade. His ass violated someone else's home running from police. This is not a Philando Castile situation. We want to pull the race card when this happens. Now I could see if the dude was on the street in the open but he removed all hope by violating the home of someone else.

Also I have a teenage son and if you run up in my home violating my space then I want the cops to bust a cap in your ass also.

Now I have to spend time wondering for the rest of my life if fool is going to run up inside of my home. What if my wife is there alone.

This ain't TV.

You want that person killed is what you're saying?

No,
What he saying is that, because of the Castle Doctrine in place in many cities and states, if a person is in your home illegally; includes your garage, you have the right to defend yourself.
You don't know this man's intentions and the fact that he was jerking around with in his pocket, you don't know if he has a weapon. In the heat of the situation cops or not, I would've have shot as well.
And in the state of Alabama, they'd just write you off as another dead black man.

Stay out of folk's PROPERTY is what they are saying.

Everybody is getting to the point that they are sick and tired of every little incident with blacks and cops turns in to a race war. Especially if the black guy was in the wrong. It makes it harder for the Tamri Rice & Philandos to get justice.

Folks are fed up with career criminals being made martyrs. Who have been empowered to not follow rules by enablers.

Stay out of folk's PROPERTY is what they are saying.

Everybody is getting to the point that they are sick and tired of every little incident with blacks and cops turns in to a race war. Especially if the black guy was in the wrong. It makes it harder for the Tamri Rice & Philandos to get justice.

Folks are fed up with career criminals being made martyrs. Who have been empowered to not follow rules by enablers.

PREACH!!!!!

PREACH!!!!!

Incidents like this doesn’t make it hard for victims of police violence to get justice. What makes it hard is “objective reasonableness” — a legal standard that makes it nearly impossible for a police officer to be convicted for shooting ANYONE even on camera with witnesses present.

That falls under “I feared for my life” or “I was protecting the safety of others” defense cops use after a fatal shooting. Based on that, DAs often to not charge cops and juries often render not guilty verdicts in such cases.

The system isn’t setup for cops to be charged or convicted for shooting people, often regardless of the circumstances.

Incidents like this doesn’t make it hard for victims of police violence to get justice. What makes it hard is “objective reasonableness” — a legal standard that makes it nearly impossible for a police officer to be convicted for shooting ANYONE even on camera with witnesses present.

That falls under “I feared for my life” or “I was protecting the safety of others” defense cops use after a fatal shooting. Based on that, DAs often to not charge cops and juries often render not guilty verdicts in such cases.

The system isn’t setup for cops to be charged or convicted for shooting people, often regardless of the circumstances.

Nah, what ^^^this is making excuses for a piece of chit dude that doesn't deserve an outcry about race.

Nah, what ^^^this is making excuses for a piece of chit dude that doesn't deserve an outcry about race.

You think what I said was making an excuse for this cat? That's what you really got out of the post? I was only debunking that B.S. Skyvolt normally pulls from his rectum.

Thanks for nothing, though.

Last edited:

This ain't TV.

#retweet

Back