Congratulations Bees!

MikeBigg

Well looks like yall stung us good today! We'll regroup and get in everyone else's azz.

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Mike, we got outcoached in this one. Kudos to Cole for devising an effective scheme against the G-MEN. This humbling experience is what we needed to finish another championship season. The G-MEN will see ya in B-HAM.

Make no mistake, I hate losing like a mofo. But that's what it's all about...you got to win on the field. This lose was bad for GSU, but it is good for the SWAC.

I see now, we're gonna have to break Kennedy's azz next time!
:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

According to Suge, we could not get to him. ASU rolled Kennedy out; I am looking forward to the SCG.

This is good for the SWAC. The BC might have 75K in the dome.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
I see now, we're gonna have to break Kennedy's azz next time!
:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Hey Mike,

That next time may not be until next year since they may not make it to B-Ham this year. Kennedy will be gone. He may not graduate, but he will not be on the team next year. :(

Funny how flukish things happen.

Darnell Kennedy

This guy seems to have been around forever about like Brock Nutter at Troy State. Any pro prospects for Kennedy?

Given Kennedy's academic history, even the scouts will require that he take the SAT.

Damn Truthteller, not to get off the subject but that picture of the Golden Girls kind of like stopped me from thinking on what I was going to post. Nothing like ole Sip home grown is it? Some things sure stay the same. Ok you guys can go back to smacking now.

Back