Congrats to SPR 03 KKPSI- Zeta Nu

JR

Congrats to the new bruhs of KKPSI- Zeta Nu Chapter who made that journey to PSI on April 5th at Southern University. Keep Striving for the Highest.

KAPPA KAPPA PSI
SPRING 2003
ZETA NU PLEDGE LINE
?17 SOLDIERS AT WAR?

1. Theodore Smith, III Baton Rouge, LA
2. Alexander Thomas Lafayette, LA
3. Jeremy Jenkins New Orleans, LA
4. Christopher Smith Memphis, TN
5. Cedric Wilson New Orleans, LA
6. Stephen George Baton Rouge, LA
7. Clifford Southern Atlanta, GA
8. Wilmer Christoph New Roads, LA
9. James Charles Detroit, MI
10. Ted Williams Memphis, TN
11. Everson Martin Lafayette, LA
12. Maurice Thomas Alexandria, LA
13. Gabriel Langley Dallas, TX
14. Damien Heard Mansfield, LA
15. Jared Davis New Orleans, LA
16. Lawrence Cooper Chicago, IL
17. Derrick Ware Atlanta, GA

Life could not be better. ZN is back and back like we are known.

I always said the band would reach greater levels when ZN was back. I say that proven at last year's SU vs PV battle. Both bands laid it on the line with high knees, high energy, sound, drive, heart, excitement, and simply striving for the highest by leaving it all on the field. It was great!!! That happens with those Psi boys proving LEADERSHIP. The harmony yielded leaves no doubt that having a real Psi chapter builds better bands. The Jukebox has great history that demands excellence night in and night out. That can be attributed to some truly great Psi men providing leadership and what may be known by some as SU's guiding spirit, Doc Greggs. For most of 70's, 80's, 90's and 2000s, charter members have provide director leadership. There are 2 charter members currently serving as Doc's assistance. It makes me feel good to know they are still excited about Psi and the Jukebox.

We Psi serious and we have high expectations of those that become Psi, especially ZN Psi. The national and ZN charter lines set the bar very high from the beginning.

Looking forward to reading positive ZN articles in the Podium and seeing the chapter work towards being listed in the top 10 Psi chapters in the next few years.

We old schoolers are here for you. Last years line got things rolling in a major way. Keep the ball rolling and take it to yet another level.

Question: Does our district still have the "Spirit Drum"?

AEA!!!
Spr 85 #2
ZN President '86 - '87
Trumpet Section Leader '87-'88

Someone help me get the following's email or mailing address:

2. Alexander Thomas Lafayette, LA
13. Gabriel Langley Dallas, TX

Also, let me know who are trumpet players and which part (1st, 2nd or 3rd).

Just shoot me an e-mail (don't post the response to this request)

By the way, I like the line name.

AEA!!!

Congratulations from your DP line. Ya'll worked hard and I'm proud of you. Keep the same energy you had and use it to better the band now.

Not one but 17 rocks.

ZNSPR8502, I'll get on that for you.

I don't think so. That will be the icing on the cake when we get the sistas back. We need to look into the concert band and attract some talent sistas into the sorority.

PEACE!!!

Originally posted by ZNSPR8502
I don't think so. That will be the icing on the cake when we get the sistas back. We need to look into the concert band and attract some talent sistas into the sorority.

PEACE!!!

LB,
You must have forgot we got a few ladies in the marching band now. LOL. Remember since 89 there have been some girls pretty much every year. I know we tend to foget that since we didn't have women in the Jukebox during our time. I think there were at least 4 or 5 in the band this year. But you are right we need Zeta Zeta back and in full effect. So the concert band will still have to be an avenue of for them to be able to start up the process. You can never assume the few ladies that march will all be worthy of TBS or even be interested.

Originally posted by BachMegatone
Congratulations from your DP line. Ya'll worked hard and I'm proud of you. Keep the same energy you had and use it to better the band now.

Not one but 17 rocks.

ZNSPR8502, I'll get on that for you.

Hey Frat,
I peeped your sig that said Memebership Education Guide. Is that the new name for what a DP is? LOL. Anyway good work with the new guys. AEA.

BTW,
Like my LB ZN, I would like some info too. The number 5 man's info as well as who all are trumpet players as well. PM me the info.

Originally posted by JR

LB,
You must have forgot we got a few ladies in the marching band now. LOL. Remember since 89 there have been some girls pretty much every year. I know we tend to foget that since we didn't have women in the Jukebox during our time. I think there were at least 4 or 5 in the band this year. But you are right we need Zeta Zeta back and in full effect. So the concert band will still have to be an avenue of for them to be able to start up the process. You can never assume the few ladies that march will all be worthy of TBS or even be interested.

No, I hadn't forgotten. But, I was doing something one really should be careful in doing - Assuming. I assumed that those in marching band are in concert band for scholarship reasons and for the reason that if they can play they probably would be there. However, I also assumed that their are some hella players like one of our friends Ms. Smith that wouldn't or want march, but do play in concert. So, I spoke from the concert band simply from sure volume, assuming that wouldn't be excluding those in the marching band that we would want in the sorority.

Again, I could have assumed wrong, but I think it is likely the assumption is more to the right than the wrong and certainly shouldn't be taken as a hard fast rule... :)

It would be GREAT to have sistas back on the yard! At the moment, I just love the fact that the Bros are back. Patients is a virtue!

PEACE!!!

JR im the 4 from the Zeta Nu 03 line i play trumpet and im from memphis tenn, the number 6 stephen george played trumpet, the number 13 and the tail as well

Originally posted by C-Murder
JR im the 4 from the Zeta Nu 03 line i play trumpet and im from memphis tenn, the number 6 stephen george played trumpet, the number 13 and the tail as well

Congratulations!!! You have joined a long line of very impressive trumpet players who have come to know BO at ZN.

Do you know if we've met? I'm usually taking pics when you see me and I usually chat with Xavier (Dallas connection).

Looking forward to hollaring at all of you, especially #2 and the trumpets Psi when I see you all again. It really makes me feel good to know ZN is back in the house.

AEA in all that you do and ZN willl be proud of you...

Peace!!!

Congrats Brothers!! AEA all the way!!

C-Murder will any of you all be in Memphis this weekend for the Battle of the Bands?? I will have on a frat shirt......

nah we not comin to the house cause we about to start finals so... gotta get prepared for that... somebody tape it for me

Back