Congrats Dr. GSUAKA93!!!!!!!

DR. GSUAKA93

GEAUX TIGERS!
Tonight, my daughter was crowned 2011 - 2012 Grambling State University Cover Girl!!!!!!!! :happydance::flippy::happydance::flippy:

Miss Cover Girl is the face of the University Student Activity Calendar and one of the official spokespersons for the university!!!!!! In addition to the crown and sash, she will receive an office in the Favrot Student Union AND scholarships including a $1000 award as well as paid ROOM AND BOARD (PRAISE JESUS!) for the 2011 -2012 school year!!!!!! Yessir I am a proud moma!!!!!!

:happydance:

Tonight, my daughter was crowned 2011 - 2012 Grambling State University Cover Girl!!!!!!!! :happydance::flippy::happydance::flippy:

Miss Cover Girl is the face of the University Student Activity Calendar and one of the official spokespersons for the university!!!!!! In addition to the crown and sash, she will receive an office in the Favrot Student Union AND scholarships including a $1000 award as well as paid ROOM AND BOARD (PRAISE JESUS!) for the 2011 -2012 school year!!!!!! Yessir I am a proud moma!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
If she is as pretty and smart as her mother, I can certainly see why she was chosen!!! CONGRATULATIONS to your daughter, Doc! As a mother who has a daughter about to graduate high school and enter college, I can relate to the room & board paid for a year and the $$$$ for scholarship!!!!! Praise Jesus indeed!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm happy for you both!:D:D:D:D:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
If she is as pretty and smart as her mother, I can certainly see why she was chosen!!! CONGRATULATIONS to your daughter, Doc! As a mother who has a daughter about to graduate high school and enter college, I can relate to the room & board paid for a year and the $$$$ for scholarship!!!!! Praise Jesus indeed!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm happy for you both!:D:D:D:D:D

Awwww Thank you!! That was really sweet! And yes indeed that Room and Board scholly is going to really going to help out!!!!!! College is expensive!!! I just thank God for his grace, mercy and FAVOR!!!!!!!

Awwww Thank you!! That was really sweet! And yes indeed that Room and Board scholly is going to really going to help out!!!!!! College is expensive!!! I just thank God for his grace, mercy and FAVOR!!!!!!!

Keep thanking Him and your daughter just may get some more of His grace......again congratulations!

Yes college is expensive......my daughter has been accepted to 3 and we are waiting to hear from UAPB. Two of the schools she was accepted to are in Louisiana and one is in Mississippi. She won 1st place in an essay competition and was granted a $1500 scholarship from the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc and I damn near cried.........I was so thankful she won that and I still am thankful.

Keep thanking Him and your daughter just may get some more of His grace......again congratulations!

Yes college is expensive......my daughter has been accepted to 3 and we are waiting to hear from UAPB. Two of the schools she was accepted to are in Louisiana and one is in Mississippi. She won 1st place in an essay competition and was granted a $1500 scholarship from the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc and I damn near cried.........I was so thankful she won that and I still am thankful.

I know EXACTLY what you mean girl! Congratulations on your daughter's scholarship - I know you are very proud!!!! I pray that she has more scholarships to come!

I know EXACTLY what you mean girl! Congratulations on your daughter's scholarship - I know you are very proud!!!! I pray that she has more scholarships to come!

Thank you so much; that is very kind of you......I am so happy for both of our daugthers! And your baby is going to mom's alma mater, too.......I bet you cried AND acted a donkey! :lol: This is a very special time and I'm so happy for you both. You bout to make me start cryin'!

I will certainly remember your daughter in my prayers, that she continue to walk in Grace and that God keep His hand over her.......praying for both our daughters to have God's unmerited favor!

Thank you so much; that is very kind of you......I am so happy for both of our daugthers! And your baby is going to mom's alma mater, too.......I bet you cried AND acted a donkey! :lol: This is a very special time and I'm so happy for you both. You bout to make me start cryin'!

I will certainly remember your daughter in my prayers, that she continue to walk in Grace and that God keep His hand over her.......praying for both our daughters to have God's unmerited favor!

AMEN!

Congrats!!!!

Thank you!!!!

Congrats to both of your Daughters, Mrs. Aka lady and Lioness. Lioness, don't you have a daughter in school in the 20-22 year old range?

The apple never falls too far from its source, the tree and root of it all. Hella' congrats Dr GSUAKA and to you too 96Lioness. Quality mothers w/ quality kid(s).

CONGRATS DR. GSU:weee:

Yes Yes me and Dr GSUAKA daughter's was crowned Miss GSU. she get her good looks from her momma lol

LOL! No "dear".... our daughter was crowned Miss Cover Girl! Miss GSU is the homecoming queen and voted on by the student body. Miss Cover Girl is a pageant and selected by a panel of judges. Miss Cover Girl will represent the University as the official spokesperson along with the SGA president and Miss Grambling and she will grace the cover of the university calendar!

But thank you all!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
my bad baby. i knew she won something i just paid for everything. our daughter made us proud lol

and Panther u my dude and all i got my good eye on you looking at my woman

Congrats to both of your Daughters, Mrs. Aka lady and Lioness. Lioness, don't you have a daughter in school in the 20-22 year old range?

Thank you so much Pops! And no, I'm not THAT old! :lol: My oldest daughter is 17 (will be 18 in September) and my youngest is 16 years old! I'll be 40 in December. :D (should God be willing).

LOL! No "dear".... our daughter was crowned Miss Cover Girl! Miss GSU is the homecoming queen and voted on by the student body. Miss Cover Girl is a pageant and selected by a panel of judges. Miss Cover Girl will represent the University as the official spokesperson along with the SGA president and Miss Grambling and she will grace the cover of the university calendar!

But thank you all!!!!!

Still so happy for you and daughter!!!! A panel of judges? WOW! Grace the cover of the University Calendar? That's some good stuff, Doc!

She could easily run for Miss Louisiana and possibly win more $$$ for school!

Thank you Panth! Very, very sweet of you to say.

I'm not so anal that I don't give credit where I think it due, 96L. I love mommas that work hard for their kid(s) w/ guidance, giving of themselves, putting them on the right path, et al. There's so, so, so many who don't do those type of motherly things anymore. :smh:

That's wonderful!!!! Congratulations!!!! :tup: :tup: You should be proud!

Still so happy for you and daughter!!!! A panel of judges? WOW! Grace the cover of the University Calendar? That's some good stuff, Doc!

She could easily run for Miss Louisiana and possibly win more $$$ for school!

Her sister asked her about that and she immediately replied, "I think this is it for a while!" This pageant wore her out! Wore me out too! We had so many wardrobe malfunctions leading up to the pageant, it was just plain ridiculous! The night of, I had to pin her gown because the zipper wouldn't work! Not broken or off track or fabric caught in it... The zipper just decided that it was not gonna cooperate. And I said, the DEVIL IS A LIE! and pinned that dress so good, you couldn't even tell there was ever a problem! She just couldn't move her arm, lol! AT ALL!!!!! LMBO! Whew, yes this was STRESSFUL! But again, to GOD be the GLORY!

That's wonderful!!!! Congratulations!!!! :tup: :tup: You should be proud!
Oh thank you!!!! Yes I am proud and happy! Thank you all!

dancing_compilation_19.gif

Back