Congrats Bama st on 100 Years!

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Bama Congrats on your 100 years of football. Could you tell me how many championships you have won in your 100 years? this isnt smack, i need this info for a paper on the history of Great football "programs" in the south.

LOL

Congrats to Bama State! Maybe ESPN will do a special "Sports Century" on you guys.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I know, I know, I know.

An Alcornite led them to the Promise Land!!!!!!

Yep, Bama State, you can't hide the fact the your ONLY Championship (In Football) came under the LEADERSHIP of________ _________, An Alcorn Grad.

I bet half you Bees on this page do not know who he is or maybe you will list the Top Ten reasons he was fired but he won your ONLY CHAMPIONSHIP (In Football)

I had to place football in parenthesis because some "Bama" will reply about the other Intramual Championships ( Oh, that's the other Bama School).

Dang, sorry Bees but it comes with being a "Bama."

Originally posted by DC Brave

An Alcornite led them to the Promise Land!!!!!!

And you got Dr. Doolittle, another alconenite, leading your program straight to hell!!!!!!
You actually lost to no scholarship-having PV. :eek: :eek:
That fact alone should prohibit you from EVER trying to smack anybody!!!!!

Yep, Bama State, you can't hide the fact the your ONLY Championship (In Football) came under the LEADERSHIP of________ _________, An Alcorn Grad.

If you think that, what a dumb Injun you are!!!!!!! Maybe that beatdown by PV left you senseless! How does it feel to be PV's itch????:confused:

JST, you're something else............

SoloMan, sometimes that's all folks can understand.

MH,

Congratulations !! If it wasn't for you, who else would we have as patsies for the annual MCC ? Let's go for a 3-peat !!!

:D

And the # of Championships (Football) you have are..................?

Please answer the question.

How many?

phatback,
Warning: watch yo self son. Trust me, you don't want me to go there bruh. Knowing what I know about A&M :eek:

JST,
Why don't you do a report on exactly how jsue's championships from 1937 and 1948 benefits your sorry program NOW?

Dumb,Clueless Brave,
Did PV give you permission to post??

Alklan trying to smack!!Any team that loses to PV can't say nothing! Now go sit in the corner:eek: :emlaugh:

Loser!!

JST shaddup!!! snicker.....

Originally posted by mighty hornet
phatback,
Warning: watch yo self son. Trust me, you don't want me to go there bruh. Knowing what I know about A&M :eek:

So our Smack-Pact is gonna be renewed this year ?

*turning around to see if anyone is around before passing Mighty Hornet a manila envelope*

DC Brave,

Uhh, zero !?! :confused:

You asked a question that you knew the answer to because..............:rolleyes:

Yeah, it's renewed Phats!!!! We're Family!!!!!!

Hey Phat, I need a virtual drink!!!!!!Can u help a brotha out???:D

i got what you need............

www.CrownRoyal.com

It's my personal favorite. It's so good and so smooth, it only affects the eyes.

You'll pass a breathalyzer with 100% accuracy !

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
More than one, less than a hundred

Hope this helps!!!!!!!!

btw, while you're waiting, please let me know if any past championships provide any help for your lame arse team of today.

Thanks!!!!

It does help to know our program is used to winning. Teams who aren't used to that tend to do dumb things. Ex: Giving watches as a reward for going 6-5

Originally posted by phatback

MH,

Congratulations !! If it wasn't for you, who else would we have as patsies for the annual MCC ? Let's go for a 3-peat !!!

phathead,

You lames have only won three games against Bama State since the 1980's. So don't get to used to standing upright, you'll be bending over again real soon.

Originally posted by Deuce

phathead,

You lames have only won three games against Bama State since the 1980's. So don't get to used to standing upright, you'll be bending over again real soon.

When JSU says that about Bama beating us once every 10 years, you guys call that "Sippi logic.

DYING!!!! LMMFAO@MH!!!! hahahahahahaha!!!

f you think that, what a dumb Injun you are!!!!!!! Maybe that beatdown by PV left you senseless! How does it feel to be PV's itch????

Dayum! We have our own skitch!!!! LMAO :D Awwwwwww dayum!!!! :D LOL ROTF

Maytag, send help!!!! LOL :D:emlaugh:

Fool Aid,J-Stank tiger,DC Coward:

Thanks for your abiding interest in Bama State's celebration of 100 years of football,but get your arses out of our business and pray that your decaying football programs will make it to 100 years.

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Back