Congrads to Alcorn's New Director

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScreamTeam1

Brave "4" Life
Director of Marching Bands.....Ronaldo Murray. He will begin on July 1. Mr Griffin in the Director of Bands. Mr. Griffin is retiring in December.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Congrads to Alcorn's New..........

:lmao:

You got a source? :lol:

*picks up cell phone*

:lmao:

Last edited:

I'm shocked Alcorn didn't go after Clarence Gibson at Texas Southern who is also an Alcorn Grad.

Director of Marching Bands.....Ronaldo Murray. He will begin on July 1. Mr Griffin in the Director of Bands. Mr. Griffin is retiring in December.

YOU LIE................................:lol:

If its true you guys can have him......:lmao:

lol @ black college titles "director of marching band{s}". do they have more than one marching band? lol.

I'm shocked Alcorn didn't go after Clarence Gibson at Texas Southern who is also an Alcorn Grad.

He is a good BD...and was real good during his time at Alcorn Murray has done nothing for JSU...he doesnt write music and his drills are garbage at best good job for taking him Alcorn.....

YOU LIE................................:lol:

If its true you guys can have him......:lmao:

From what i get from many JSU people this is what they've been waiting for, so Alcorn has done JSU a favor lol.

Murray is a kool dude...thats is it...again I SAY THANK YOU ALCORN.....:lol:

lol Man if Alcorn was smart they would hire Gibson. Dude is well liked, hard working and can arrange his azz off. People would flock to Alcorn just because of him. From what i just heard, the job was just posted at Alcorn so by law they have to perform interviews before they actually hire someone.

Last edited:

lol Man if Alcorn was smart they would hire Gibson. Dude is well liked, hard working and can arrange his azz off. People would flock to Alcorn just because of him. From what i just heard, the job was just posted at Alcorn so by law they have to perform interviews before they actually hire someone.

Alot of guys from my HS went to Alcorn while Gibson was there he had those guys rocking.....I will say this about Murray he is a motivator but Gibson is an arranger and thats what Alcorn needs in my opinion...Alcorn hasnt been the same since 99.........

I think Murray will be good for Alcorn. He had JSU looking like Alcorn on a good year (...and that's an insult to JSU if ya'll don't know) :D

Congrats Zulu, I always believed you, Tommy Gladney or myself would be best replacement for Grip and the most capable to return SOD to the ways of old while restoring the traditions and original reportoire we onced practiced before the band got eclectic and lost its way. First thing you are going to have to do however is recruit some band members with some fire and heart. This new breed of alcornites are as soft and passive as they come. Looking forward to you being at the helm and if you need help with any arrangements or any other assistance you feel I can offer, please call me. And once again congrats tuba section leader.

"Quiet Assassin", Spring 94 Iota Beta KKPsi a.k.a. C. Don Brown "F.O.F."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back