Commissioner cup scoring

Thanks Fiyah, but I was trying to find out how many points for first place regular season/post season, 2nd place and so on

What categories did PV men score points in other than football?

Doesn't matter. When the spring sports start, it'll be mostly Alabama State M&W from that point forward lol. Alabama State University IS the premiere' athletic program in the SWAC, bar none.

Doesn't matter. When the spring sports start, it'll be mostly Alabama State M&W from that point forward lol. Alabama State University IS the premiere' athletic program in the SWAC, bar none.

Did I ask the question to you? Hell no...Shut up! LOL

I was going to say this but I'm glad other schools already got this figured out

Man, dont nobody care about this anymore, but the little dyslexic kids. Others are looking at going in another direction.

Simply put if you have a good track program you will win it... when you getting points for indoor, outdoor and cross country... then basketball and football don’t matter.

Simply put if you have a good track program you will win it... when you getting points for indoor, outdoor and cross country... then basketball and football don’t matter.

I would've thought that those who are jealous of Bama State would've known that upfront. Please resend this memo to Baton Rouge lol. Some there are having a fit over this truthism lol.

Well it is a All Sports Award and not just a basketball or football award. The conference sponsors 18 sports, if your school don't participant in 18 sports that's on them.

Well it is a All Sports Award and not just a basketball or football award. The conference sponsors 18 sports, if your school don't participant in 18 sports that's on them.

That's truth ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Points in sports, like tennis/golf, etc that some aren't sponsoring which aren't being applied to a school's overall score total.

If your school is not funded very well it is what it is. BlackBengal you already told us three times about you not caring so maybe you could stop posting about it.
So no one knows what the scoring is though?

Back