College Football Playoff field is set

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Rich folks problems.

Over It Whatever GIF by Holly Logan

Hmm, I guess the ACC is the new PAC12 carrying all the rights and privileges the PAC12 was previously granted. 😆 😆 😆 😆

Now we see being undefeated in a Power 5 conference and winning the conference championship means nothing.
Part of the reason the playoffs expanded to four teams was because an undefeated P5 team (Auburn) got left out. Oh, the irony. lol

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
They just somehow justified leaving out an undefeated P5 champ so I'm sure they could have found a way to justify leaving out UT, UM, Bama or Washington
i agree. you can't leave Washington out because they're undefeated and won their conference. same with michigan. only leaves UT or Bama and both won their conferences and had 1 loss, but UT beat Bama in the head to head. so i would've left Bama out and included FSU.

Cannot leave out ut or bama because of the potential $$$$ coming into nrg stadium. 👀 They are on opposite sides of the bracket for a reason.
Unfortunately in America green rules . Sponsorship, TV ratings which means you can over charge for tickets, tailgating and paraphernalia. Plus white women. They definitely coming to see them big black bucks run that ball.

Bama struggled all year. Bama fans don't live in reality. Florida State won the games they were supposed to win. That is how it's supposed to go. Not based on opinions because a star player got hurt. They kept winning when he was out. That is what champion teams do.
Jalen Milroe Is the difference!

Cannot leave out ut or bama because of the potential $$$$ coming into nrg stadium. 👀 They are on opposite sides of the bracket for a reason.
It’s shaping up to be a rematch between Bama and Texas in the championship game!

It’s shaping up to be a rematch between Bama and Texas in the championship game!
Rematch. Big $$$$$ supporters. Recipe for financial success and I'm sure the htown powers are hoping for it.

I want U-dub to whoop the living shit out of ut-austin so I can get on the sideline w/ the fam's first ncaa HOFer and past Heisman runner-up as of 3 hours ago in Vegas. :)

Last edited:
Back