College Football Equipment Transport Trucks.

Thank you for the Southern equipment truck photo. My boss before I retired is a huge Southern fan and attends many of the games. I will have to send her a copy of the photo and I am going to add this one to the SWAC section.

It looks like a have a few changes to address from movement to the SWAC from the MEAC.

Take care and stay safe,

Ace ...

Is that a su equipment truck or just a business catering to show their logo on a delivery vehicle. I think it's the latter...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You are correct fiyah. That is a delivery truck with a Su wrap on it. The band has one but I never seen it on the road just park on campus. I am not sure what the purpose of it

Is that a su equipment truck or just a business catering to show their logo on a delivery vehicle. I think it's the latter...

I think you are right, also! I heard that an alumnus had made a donation to the university and assumed that that was the finished product.

I wondered the same thing. I will remove it until the real one shows up. It’s not the first time. North Texas and Georgia Tech come to mind where the photos I received were not the truck. I try to keep them accurate.

Thank you,

Ace ...

Two different trucks. One is the actual Su football equipment truck and the other one is delivering truck with an Su wrap on it

Two different trucks. One is the actual Su football equipment truck and the other one is delivering truck with an Su wrap on it

I am not sure which one is that actual equipment truck. However, I love the one that has the championships listed on it.....LOL

Thank you for the Southern equipment truck photo. My boss before I retired is a huge Southern fan and attends many of the games. I will have to send her a copy of the photo and I am going to add this one to the SWAC section.

It looks like a have a few changes to address from movement to the SWAC from the MEAC.

Take care and stay safe,

Ace ...
That’s a beer company truck, not SU’s Equipment truck.

1626447296292.png

THEE BIG RIG REVEAL!
Thursday, July 22nd Jackson State University Athletics Department will be teaming up with KLLM Transport Services to unveil our first ever Jackson State University Themed Big Rig Truck! Meet us at Trustmark Park in Pearl, Mississippi and watch the Mississippi Braves take on the Biloxi Shuckers for an amazing night of baseball and thee reveal! Purchase your tickets now at ticketmaster.com. Fans get special pricing by clicking the “UNLOCK” button on the ticket selection page and using the code
“KLLM”.

The truck will be open to the public with purchase of a ticket into the game. Fans will have access to take pictures and even climb up and look inside. Thee Jackson State University truck as well as Ole Miss, MSU, and USM trucks will all be present just outside the stadium near their outfield restaurant/kid zone area. SEE YOU THERE!

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Even though the red is back I just couldn’t see us going with red especially since ole miss already has a red one. I know some red will be there somewhere lol

Ah, breaker one-nine, this here's the Rubber Duck
You gotta copy on me, Tiger Paw, c'mon?
Ah, yeah, 10-4, Tiger Paw, fer shure, fer shure, ya heard me?
By golly, it's clean clear to Jacktown, c'mon
Yeah, that's a big 10-4 there, Tiger Paw
Yeah, we definitely rolling into Trustmark Park, good buddy
Get ready 'cause here we come, looks like we got us a THEE BIG RIG REVEAL

Last edited:
Back