Colin Powell Stepping Down

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Vinita
I'll be surprised if he makes it to 2004.

iamwithstupid.gif
........ He's finding out how they really are. :(

Just another brother riding down the river Denial, thinking that they would treat him different! Guess now he knows!!:eek:

NOT TRUE PEOPLE...I'M LOOKING AT CNN RIGHT NOW AND HE'S SAYING HE HAS NO PLANS TO STEP DOWN:bawling:

"Who they are". "River of denial". Ya'll are sick. Sec. Powell, when he steps down, will be doing just like other cabinet members have under previous presidents. Serve a term and bounce. It happened under Clinton and it will happen under Bush, cause one thing that they will have in common is that they will both serve two-term.

Riddler,

Convincing these Bill Clinton Disciples that anything about the current admin. is positive is like trying to convince Micheal Jackson not pull a little boys pants down...

These guys ultimately dismiss anything you have positive to say as rhetoric and propaganda. Meanwhile they are walking the steets butt neckit and telling each other how great their new outfits look.

But it's good to know that there is one more person posting now that took the "RIGHT" pill and is not a slave to the matrix.

Now I shall return to the Smackboard, the dialouge makes more sense over there.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LOL@robber

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
Meanwhile they are walking the steets butt neckit and telling each other how great their new outfits look.
Sup ole Bedrock,
Been awhile since you been over here, but I see you're still walking around with your own blinders own too.
:p

Not just a partner, partnerships fail. Not just an ally, allies surrender (see France). We are soldiers. Soldiers trying to free the minds, but we know all minds do not want freedom.

Harriet Tubman was asked how many slaves she helped free, her response was simple: "I freed thousands. I could have free hundreds of thousands if they only knew they were slaves".

Originally posted by The Riddler
Harriet Tubman was asked how many slaves she helped free, her response was simple: "I freed thousands. I could have free hundreds of thousands if they only knew they were slaves".
All joking aside, I like that quote.
Powerful!!

Having your authority usurped and your ability questioned at every turn has nothing to do with slave mentality. It has to do with being done WRONG.

Black, white, elephant, donkey, monkey, fish, whatever the hell ... that foolishness is WRONG, and, like I said, I'd be surprised if he makes it to 2004 before he tells those idiots to kiss his ass!

What about executing the plays that the head coach sent in? When you are a part of an administration, you do what is asked/told of you. Once you go against the grain too much - then as N'Sync says, "BYE,BYE.BYE" - no matter who the fugg you are.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Wrap it up anyway you want to, but seems like ole boy can read the writing on the wall just like everybody else and will put his own "spin" on the deal before somebody else helps him out.

Ahh-ite. I will tell him to call you. You can hear it from him for yourself. Matter of fact, I will get Dubya to join the page.

You might want to hold off on that...... after that "great" S. African reception he just received, he's probably not too receptive to phone calls of this nature right now.

Lie down with dogs, you bound to get fleas.

Riddler,

You have to forgive Vinita, she went to High school with Ken Collins and Kendall Bruce so she is a little aprehensive!!!

And she probably does'nt realize she probably has met you too, as much as you used to hang at UAPB!

:D :D :D

Vinita

I was at UAPB a lot during 91-92. I used to stay at Mattie Collins house and try to run thru ere AKA in Pine Bluff. Party at PJ's and eatin' some Joe'Joe's.

Maka, what are you saying? Are you trying to cast aspersions about my boys? Don't make me cut you!

Riddler, you ever go to any parties at the Union? You probably never ran into me, because I'm not an AKA, and therefore stayed AWAY from Mattie's house!

So, you probably also know Catherine Davis?

Just like a Pine Bluff chick, quick to pullah knife.

I don't know too many names - just faces. Yeah, Ms. Mattie used to cook a mean breakfast. I used to stay with Ken Collins ere'time I came derre.

Nah, I hung out there a couple of times. The only parties I can recall at PB were at PJ's, somebody's house - or a greek show put on by Ray.

I used to come in there and gangsta walk all over Pine Bluff. You know when you get to the Bluff - you smell that paper mill and see the Sunbeam girl swinging.

Back