Coach firings

thegooddoctor

I hate to bring this up so early in the season but I predict the following coaches won't be with us next year.

APB - Coach Hardaman
TSU - Coach Thomas

Maybe the Coles will return to the SWAC:bawling:

Well I hope you are right about at least one of them. I will let yall figure out which one I am talking about.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by TSU/BAMA
Well I hope you are right about at least one of them. I will let yall figure out which one I am talking about.

My sig says it all ...

How soon before Bell can be seriously added to the list?

This is beginning to be a public relations nightmare for JSU.

Re: Again:

Originally posted by C-LeB28
If this was only the Smack Board. :redhot:

Ok let's look at this, do you think TSU will pull the trigger? His wife is a VP and unless they put the AD out there is no were for him to go. I really don't care.......but that may, need to be work out first.

Re: Re: Again:

Originally posted by WorldFamed-81

Ok let's look at this, do you think TSU will pull the trigger?

I talked to our Athletic Directors boss and..... wait a minute. This isn't the 3rd Coast. I'll be back shortly. Put it like this, the trigger will be pulled but it won't come mid-season.

Re: Re: Re: Again:

I talked to our Athletic Directors boss and..... wait a minute. This isn't the 3rd Coast. I'll be back shortly. Put it like this, the trigger will be pulled but it won't come mid-season.

From what I hear, it's not to good for Bill.... e-mails, & phone call are hitting the yard.

The only way to save face is for him to "graciously" :rolleyes: step down due to a pre-existing health condition.

The only way to save face is for him to "graciously" :rolleyes: step down due to a pre-existing health condition.

I agree with you on that, by the way.... now many ways can you say 65-0?

Sorry they were better that us tonight! just want cut it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by bornthrilla
This is beginning to be a public relations nightmare for JSU.

Not for JSU................................. JUST CULBERTSON! :cool:

We have to live with it, but he made it BY HIMSELF.

I honestly don't think that the administration at UAPB has the guts to fire Hardman. It wouldn't suprise me one bit to see him around next year.

Re: Re: Again:

Originally posted by WorldFamed-81
Ok let's look at this, do you think TSU will pull the trigger?

Naw, I better not touch that. :lol: Thats a bad choice of words right about now, WorldFamed-81. :lol:

Originally posted by Da_Sperm
I honestly don't think that the administration at UAPB has the guts to fire Hardman. It wouldn't suprise me one bit to see him around next year.

Let's not even think that, it was said by the AD that he will be evaluated on the southern, grambling and jackson games especially..so after their performance last weekend :( how can they keep him.

Back