Coach Cajun O

Naturally, there are a quite a few videos on LSU this week.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJMzMCcV0Bo

There’s a whole backlog of construction projects at Louisiana public colleges — exacerbated by the Jindal years.
But your flagship school shouldn’t have gleaming athletics facilities and raggedy academic buildings

There are/were Noem in South Dakota, DeSantis in Florida, Pence in Indiana, Abbott in Texas, Brownback in Kansas, and Ivy in Alabama, but what Jindal did to higher education in Louisiana or did not do for higher education could make one's jaw drop. Even though we have Kemp in Georgia, the Georgia Bulldogs in state government will take care of their school in Athens. Kemp is a Georgia Bulldog.

I am reminded that Jindal was re-elected with almost two-thirds of the vote. Someone or some groups should write and present how much of a disaster his policies were for the state, especially in higher ed, and how much of a disaster those policies are in general. They should not write just for those in academia, political science and history but also for the rest of us as well so everyone can get an understanding how much of a disaster some of these politicians are.

Naturally, there are a quite a few videos on LSU this week.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJMzMCcV0Bo

There are/were Noem in South Dakota, DeSantis in Florida, Pence in Indiana, Abbott in Texas, Brownback in Kansas, and Ivy in Alabama, but what Jindal did to higher education in Louisiana or did not do for higher education could make one's jaw drop. Even though we have Kemp in Georgia, the Georgia Bulldogs in state government will take care of their school in Athens. Kemp is a Georgia Bulldog.

I am reminded that Jindal was re-elected with almost two-thirds of the vote. Someone or some groups should write and present how much of a disaster his policies were for the state, especially in higher ed, and how much of a disaster those policies are in general. They should not write just for those in academia, political science and history but also for the rest of us as well so everyone can get an understanding how much of a disaster some of these politicians are.
Brownback and Jindal did similar things, with disastrous results in both states ...

But Louisiana's constitution is written so that higher ed (and education in general) is usually one of the first things on the chopping block in times of financial strain ...

If rumors are true about his buyout, I am lost for words. Like SU, LSU has buildings in disrepair. If your school and supporters can spend money on a buyout then why not the school

Education isn't a priority in Louisiana. It's cultural and cuts across racial lines.

I don't believe the off the field stories about Coach O. Those stories are leaks to taint O's reputation. LSU claims there might have been Title IX violations under O as well as countless off the field shenanigans yet you pay O his full buyout? Don't believe the hype.

Right!

Then they said he pulled up to a lady at the gas station that had on workout clothes, and said "You look like you work out, we should work out together". She replied "I'm married and pregnant", and he said "why does that matter"?.

The lady was married to a LSU administrator!! LOL
Why did I read this in his voice. 😄

Yeah, I think he caught lightning in a bottle with that title team. Burrow, Chase, Elaire.........the DC and OC.
Talking to my daughter is a senior at lsu. she said he was just a figurehead. That Brady was the real brains behind the championship and when Brady left that was all she wrote.

Back