(CNN) Cops on Prize Patrol??? MAAAN, DAS F'ED UP!!!!

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Did anybody see this sting conducted by some police department? The sent out letters to people who had outstanding warrants for arrest telling them that they had won prizes and that they could come pick dey $hit up at this central location in town. Welp, upon arriving, the suspects,, seeing the (news) cameras really thought that it was the real deal and that they were in store to get a prize, be on TV, or whatever,,,,, only to walk in a back room full of undercover police,,, AND BE HANDCUFFED AND ARRESTED!!! :eek2: (DOH! HATE it when dat happens!:mad: )

Man,,, this one guy came in thinking he was on a TV show and the cops cuffed him. This one female came in,,, all happy,, and it even fooled me when I saw it. I thought it was some kind of even for charity or something until I seen the story again from the beginning! Man,,,,, das a bad way to be arrested; all excited thinking you going to get a free prize,,, only to have "one time" cuff and stuff yo a--. :lmao:

Yeah in a city I used to live in they would put names in the paper of people who won something and it was actually just a way to get those people who the police could never find. Greed will get them every time.

Yeah that was kinda F'ed up... Being a Detroiter, I saw this happen several times when I lived there and in Chicago...

And they were being arrested mainly for outstanidng DUI'S??:confused:

Suprised no lawsuites

Yeah,, i'm just suprised no slick lawyer has come up with a way to sew for "false advertising" or something. :idea:

Re: Suprised no lawsuites

Originally posted by Bartram
Yeah,, i'm just suprised no slick lawyer has come up with a way to sew for "false advertising" or something. :idea:

It wasn't false...they got use of some shiny new bracelets and a place to stay for a few days free of charge. :D

Re: Re: Suprised no lawsuites

Originally posted by Fiyah

It wasn't false...they got use of some shiny new bracelets and a place to stay for a few days free of charge. :D

LOL!!!

:lmao:

Man I saw that isht. They had a busload fulla people and just took the whole bus to jail.:bawling:

Back