Cleveland

smh... it was ONE game..

It was expected that BOSTON.. the #1 team in the EAST would lose this game. The Cavs had 1.5 weeks off. Boston needs their legs back. They just need to rest, sleep and watch film.

As a celts fan...I will say we MIGHT win one game. We can't rebound and our best player is five feet and some change lol. We won't challenge the cavs until we sign a player like Paul George and obtain a big like Blake. Just my opinion.

As a celts fan...I will say we MIGHT win one game. We can't rebound and our best player is five feet and some change lol. We won't challenge the cavs until we sign a player like Paul George and obtain a big like Blake. Just my opinion.

Paul George, Jimmy Butler, Gordon Hayward won't get Boston past LeBron.

Reactions: JR
No. You don't lose 4 in a row to the Celtics because Rondo got hurt. LOL
Rondo was the only pg that could run the offense effectively. You can't seriously think the Bulls didn't fall off when Rondo got hurt. Wade is clearly not the player that he once. He was missing layups and gave poor effort. With Rondo, he had command of the offense.

Rondo was the only pg that could run the offense effectively. You can't seriously think the Bulls didn't fall off when Rondo got hurt. Wade is clearly not the player that he once. He was missing layups and gave poor effort. With Rondo, he had command of the offense.
I am a Rondo fan. I know they fell off when he got hurt. But 4 in a row isn't solely because Rondo wasn't there. Part of it had to be the Celtics stepping up and playing also.

Clearly you all have not been watching the Celtics in the playoff if you think this loss causes concern. The only difference here is the rest that the LeBrons got leading up to the game...

Clearly you all have not been watching the Celtics in the playoff if you think this loss causes concern. The only difference here is the rest that the LeBrons got leading up to the game...

TP,
Yall just aint ready playoff wise for a LBJ on a mission. The Cavs are just a better team top to bottom. Only thing Boston has better than Cleveland right now may be Brad Stevens. Even Thomas is not a better player than Kyrie.

Plus you know how it is. You have to earn your way through the playoffs to get to a championship in the NBA. Boston is on the right track. Just not your time to beat Cleveland. Give it a couple of years.

Yeah a couple of years. Boston is the 4th best team left of thesel 4 Conference Finals teams. You need a few more players and more playoff experience to beat the elite teams.

I would call top 4 elite... ALSO, who says we are the 4th best? We been counted out the WHOLE playoff season. Line those squads up..

I would call top 4 elite... ALSO, who says we are the 4th best? We been counted out the WHOLE playoff season. Line those squads up..

You are the 4th best. Might be the 5th best of all the playoff teams. Not sure if you could beat Houston in a 7 game series. But you are not in the West so it don't matter. I don't why you Boston fans think you are there already. Be patient. Your time is coming. You are not ready to take down Cleveland, Golden State, a healthy San Antonio and probably not a Houston team. You are too small across the board. Danny will get yall some more pieces to compete at that next level. But right now, you are not constructed to take down the last two NBA champs.

You are the 4th best. Might be the 5th best of all the playoff teams. Not sure if you could beat Houston in a 7 game series. But you are not in the West so it don't matter. I don't why you Boston fans think you are there already. Be patient. Your time is coming. You are not ready to take down Cleveland, Golden State, a healthy San Antonio and probably not a Houston team. You are too small across the board. Danny will get yall some more pieces to compete at that next level. But right now, you are not constructed to take down the last two NBA champs.
They defend well enough to beat Houston, IMO. I base this on the fact that Harden tends to find a way to nut up at least 2-3 games against decent defensive teams.

They defend well enough to beat Houston, IMO. I base this on the fact that Harden tends to find a way to nut up at least 2-3 games against decent defensive teams.

That's why I said probably. Can never tell with Houston and Harden. SMH. On paper they should beat Boston though. Houston does need to tighten up defensively.

Back