CIAA Chooses To Stay In Charlotte Despite Outrage Over HB2

They chose to stay even after hearing of their own patrons being gouged by businesses, so I'm not surprised about this in the slightest.

I hope attendance plummets. Black folks have to start standing up to this bullisht.

They chose to stay even after hearing of their own patrons being gouged by businesses, so I'm not surprised about this in the slightest.

I hope attendance plummets. Black folks have to start standing up to this bullisht.
Pretty much

But for the record, HB2 has nothing to do with Black folks.

Until I start seeing the masses of LGBTs standing up for Black issues and promoting Black Lives Matter, fugg em.
You do know the women that started Black Lives Matter are members of the LGBT community, right?

But for the record, HB2 has nothing to do with Black folks.

Until I start seeing the masses of LGBTs standing up for Black issues and promoting Black Lives Matter, fugg em.

I've always said this and it hurt some feelings. I don't care lol

We are so quick to blindly support other people but people (outside of the Indigenous people (which isn't a lot of them left)) don't support us in the masses. I knew Deray was gay but the other BLM founders being gay as well only further supports why they are funded/in partnership with LGBT orgs.

I've always said this and it hurt some feelings. I don't care lol

We are so quick to blindly support other people but people (outside of the Indigenous people (which isn't a lot of them left)) don't support us in the masses. I knew Deray was gay but the other BLM founders being gay as well only further supports why they are funded/in partnership with LGBT orgs.

See, personally I don't mind the leaders being funded by or in partnership with LGBT groups. But those same LGBT groups need to be more vocal supporting BLM. Otherwise, they are snakes.

White liberals love supporting black folks in the dark like a prostitute. Scared they'll be ostracized by their white supremacist friends and families. The real shame is, some black folks treat their own people the same way. They'll donate a few dollars but stay silent out of fear of backlash.

Look at this demonic WNBA debacle. The WNBA has more black women and LGBT (all races) than any other amateur or pro sports organization. They've actively stood up for LGBT issues. But the moment they put on BLM t-shirt, they get fined. Forget about the fine being rescinded...the first reaction was "ohh, we can't allow this!"

While liberals are just as racist as white conservatives.

See, personally I don't mind the leaders being funded by or in partnership with LGBT groups. But those same LGBT groups need to be more vocal supporting BLM. Otherwise, they are snakes.

White liberals love supporting black folks in the dark like a prostitute. Scared they'll be ostracized by their white supremacist friends and families. The real shame is, some black folks treat their own people the same way. They'll donate a few dollars but stay silent out of fear of backlash.

Look at this demonic WNBA debacle. The WNBA has more black women and LGBT (all races) than any other amateur or pro sports organization. They've actively stood up for LGBT issues. But the moment they put on BLM t-shirt, they get fined. Forget about the fine being rescinded...the first reaction was "ohh, we can't allow this!"

While liberals are just as racist as white conservatives.

I said this from the jump. The WNBA issued the Orlando t-shirts (which wasn't surprising because of the large number of gay WNBA players) but the moment some of the players (including white players) stood up for a black issue, it's a problem (seems like they want you to choose an orientation over your race which is silly but sadly a number of us do that). The stench is out there now and they can't get rid of it.

Again I am sorry if I can't understand why I have to get behind someones right to go to any bathroom they choose to use today. It can't be that simple.

Funny how y'all just overlooked Kendrick's post...

We saw that post. Of course the law covers more than just bathrooms & transgender, but the push to stop doing business in N.C. is not coming from black folks. Its coming from LGBT. Understand that.

Since when has a law negatively affected primarily black people and triggered national pushback? The state of Alabama just passed a law that makes it hard for rural blacks to vote or register to vote, but the WBC still holds heavyweight title fights in Birmingham.

Back