Chyna better take her azz back to the kitchen

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
Joey Buttafuco beat the hell out of Chyna. Don't know why they had her in the ring with Joey in the first place. What was he supposed to do? Oh well....he whooped that azz!!!!

It was funny at first, but then it began getting serious. It should have been stopped. We probably wont see another "battle of the sexes" again. It was a bad idea. I felt sorry for her.:(

Joey B. came out to fight. He fought her arse like a man.:D

Originally posted by BIFF
It was funny at first, but then it began getting serious. It should have been stopped. We probably wont see another "battle of the sexes" again. It was a bad idea. I felt sorry for her.:(

Joey B. came out to fight. He fought her arse like a man.:D

Man, Joey B. was in a no win situation......

If he wins it's like, he was supposed to win and he beat up a girl!!

If he loses it's like....Dude, you got your arse kicked by a girl!!!

It's kinda like when you were in Middle School and a retatded kid hit you.....you hit him back then you look like the Anti-Christ, but if you don't hit him back then yo boys talk about you.....

AHAAAA, you let that retarded boy hit you....
That's why I would pay another retarded kid to beat them up!!!
:D :D :D

:tdown:

It was a disgrace.

And we shouldn't be bragging about a 240 pound man beating a woman. Frankly, she probably did a better job of BOXING than he did. His big sorry azz didn't do anything but push, and sling her around. That's why one of the judges ruled it a tie.

She would have whipped his punk azz if she had fought him the way he fought her!

She just might have a chance if he takes her up on that wrestling offer. But if I was Joey B. I wouldn't even go through with it.:smh:

Back