Chegg.com

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Any resolution on this yet? I was gonna try and send regular updates on the TSU basketball games from press row, but the computer I am using is also the same one I use to do the music for the games, and it would be horrible for the game to be going on, and I come here, and the whole arena hear her talk about BCS football.

Somebody suggested that I turn JAVA off when I visit this site, but I believe I need JAVA to run the software I use to play the music. Any other suggestions before I give up?

I wanna punch that bitch in the face! :upset:

If I ever see anyone walking around with a Chegg.com tshirt I'm gonna fukc them up!

I wanna punch that bitch in the face! :upset:

If I ever see anyone walking around with a Chegg.com tshirt I'm gonna fukc them up!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kennnnnnn PLEASE remove her.... She pops up everytime and the kids in the classroom be like "there she goes again"..... :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Any resolution on this yet? I was gonna try and send regular updates on the TSU basketball games from press row, but the computer I am using is also the same one I use to do the music for the games, and it would be horrible for the game to be going on, and I come here, and the whole arena hear her talk about BCS football.

Somebody suggested that I turn JAVA off when I visit this site, but I believe I need JAVA to run the software I use to play the music. Any other suggestions before I give up?

And I'll be dayumed if that is not what happened.

Ken said Becky is paying well. Anyone who can pay better than Becky has first call on her place. :lol:

See this thread - "Virus alert popping up " - you just disable java and java script - before you go to the site - then enable them when you leave.

I finally saw it with the new upstairs computer today. I think my popup blocker stop it after that run. I've never seen it at work or on my laptop no matter whose network I was on.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Any other suggestions?

See this thread - "Virus alert popping up " - you just disable java and java script - before you go to the site - then enable them when you leave.

man i'm not a geek, I don't know how to do that ish. :lol: like SPHIS said, any other suggestions? It was something else poppin up too.

Back