Check in if you got 77 dropped on you by a bottom feeder

atl hornet

giphy.gif

Aren’t you a 77 D2 moral loss waiting to happen?

The same school SU beat 86-0 last year, y’all beat 58-20. That’s how garbage Grambling has become. Any school with Hue Jackson as a head coach shouldn’t open their mouth about any school

The same school SU beat 86-0 last year, y’all beat 58-20. That’s how garbage Grambling has become. Any school with Hue Jackson as a head coach shouldn’t open their mouth about any school
So I’m willing to wager you a band that you won’t win a SWAC championship before Grambling does? If you need more info of what that means, tap the negro next to you in the underemployment line and ask questions.

Last edited:
So I’m willing to wager you a band that you won’t win a SWAC championship before Grambling does? If you need more info of what that means, tap the negro next to you in the underemployment line and ask questions.

Are you serious? You think y’all will win a SWAC title as long as Hue is there? And whoever comes in after him will need at least 5 years to wash away the stench.

Bama State will have multiple SWAC title game appearances & titles before then

Are you serious? You think y’all will win a SWAC title as long as Hue is there? And whoever comes in after him will need at least 5 years to wash away the stench.

Bama State will have multiple SWAC title game appearances & titles before then
Negro all I need is a yes or no.
Your institution of disappointment
Once in a millennial
We don’t know we ain’t D2 no more
Asses
OR
The Grambling State University
Us or You first?

Negro all I need is a yes or no.
Your institution of disappointment
Once in a millennial
We don’t know we ain’t D2 no more
Asses
OR
The Grambling State University
Us or You first?

I guess they don’t teach comprehension in Grambling

You know , Alabama Stank Folks are interesting to me…

This is the only ninja I know who smacking another school about losing to an FBS school , but we scored more points in that game than ASU scored their whole season with MILES college on the schedule, while at HOME! LOL.
@atl hornet you should be locked away in a padded cell banned from typing another word just on that principle.., but you have no shame!

But no it gets better. Only Bama Stank smack with two schools (lord help me I’m actually smacking with someone from Grambling) that probably has 77 wins combined all time on that dusty program ran by a coach that sells houses that was hired by his frat brother.

I’m going to pray for bama stank because them folks who fought in Montgomery showing more fight than knock off Eddie Rob ever did.. that jiggah ain’t swac …

New kids on the block got y’all HOT 🤣

Y’all been SWAC & D1 way longer than us, but we are the PREMIER institution in this conference.

When folks think SWAC, they think Bama State.

This is the saddest isht I've seen since SU showed up with a folding chair and got beat with it. This kneegrow claiming that they're new to the SWAC. Never mind that Famu and BCU is the "New Kids on the Block". Where's Mighty Hornet? I know he doesn't approve of this. Where is Old Hornet? I know he has some history to post about all this. Find me anyone other than this guy.

When folks think of Bama St they think of thisI..

Screenshot_20220308-102021_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220308-101909_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20221009_153211.jpg

And frankly we all are tired of yall monkey behavior at that zoo of yours.

Screenshot_20220627-181832_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:

This is the saddest isht I've seen since SU showed up with a folding chair and got beat with it. This kneegrow claiming that they're new to the SWAC. Never mind that Famu and BCU is the "New Kids on the Block". Where's Mighty Hornet? I know he doesn't approve of this. Where is Old Hornet? I know he has some history to post about all this. Find me anyone other than this guy.

View attachment 18215
View attachment 18216
View attachment 18217

View attachment 18218
Old Joe Reed just wanted to see the school do better and they turned on that man

View attachment 18215
View attachment 18216
View attachment 18217

View attachment 18218

FAMU & Cookman ain’t SWAC. WE SWAC!

They just immigrants right now. They haven’t earned the right to call themselves SWAC yet

Back