Cell Phone Service (Verizon vs. Sprint)?

Big Thunder

So, I am listening to the radio and I hear a sprint commercial offering unlimited data plans.
As a Verizon customer, with no such thing as "unlimited", I listened to the commercial closely,
and then I called sprint for more info. After talking to the rep, I am on the fence about switching over.

Do any of you have sprint? Do you have regrets/issues? Pluses/Minuses? If you have
experience with Verizon, how would you say sprint compares to Verizon?

I am trying to gather as much info as I can to determine if I want to switch or not.

Thanks for your feedback!

So, I am listening to the radio and I hear a sprint commercial offering unlimited data plans.
As a Verizon customer, with no such thing as "unlimited", I listened to the commercial closely,
and then I called sprint for more info. After talking to the rep, I am on the fence about switching over.

Do any of you have sprint? Do you have regrets/issues? Pluses/Minuses? If you have
experience with Verizon, how would you say sprint compares to Verizon?

I am trying to gather as much info as I can to determine if I want to switch or not.

Thanks for your feedback!

LB, stay with Verizon. Sprint sucks.

If you travel to rural areas a lot, Sprint ain't for you lol. I live in one of only 2 areas in the Delta where service is decent. If you stay in the city and just work and go home everyday then Sprint is for you. Plans wise yeah they beat Verizon (heck Straight Talk beats them as well) but service wise no comparison

I've had Sprint for 8 years now I think and i've never dropped a call. Here's the thing that people don't seem to know, Sprint & Verizon have roaming agreements. If I ever went anywhere that Sprint didn't have service, I automatically switched to Verizon roaming..which is free. It all just boils down to where you live because believe it or not, there actually are places where Sprint, Tmobile and AT&T have better service than Verizon. You're more likely to have service with Verizon, sure. But for me, the question would be... would it be worth doubling the cost of my bill and giving up unlimited data to switch. I have unlimited everything for $80 a month. That includes the $30 phone lease for the Galaxy S7 and the $10 for insurance. can't beat it for me. Once my lease ends i'll be paying basically $50 a month unlimited until I decide to get another phone.

Back